White North Americans, is there any truth to the meme about white people not seasoning their food?

White North Americans, is there any truth to the meme about white people not seasoning their food?

t. Thai American who lives in Asian ethnic enclave

Attached: bs-md-tweet-unseasoned-chicken-20190110.jpg (1200x675, 122.43K)

we don't season our food, pissy people will tell you otherwise but it's true. a regular dinner growing up for me was unseasoned pork chop and/or boiled chicken, and a side of frozen microwave vegetables.
this is probably why millenials got so into asian fusion cuisine.

Wy pipo are mentally ill

>t french Spanish user

Yes, the homemade food in white households tends to not be as flavorful or seasoned as much as the food in non-white households, on average. This is largely as a result the vestiges of Anglo and Germanic culinary influences along with rationing from the Great Depression. Growing up, a staple dishes included canned vegetables/beans, potatoes, and chicken or pork all lightly seasoned with salt and pepper with the occasional bit of butter or garlic. Of course, there are differences along ethnic lines, Italian Americans in Jersey will likely be eating more flavorful food than a bunch of German descendants in rural Iowa. Also, Cajun food tends to be pretty flavorful.

However, this trend is steadily changing in the younger generations with greater access to different cuisines and cooking videos on social media.

t. white guy from Ohio now living among CHIs and Asians in California

I'm not American, but kiss my ass. Growing up my parents couldn't cook for shit and didn't season anything. Now I season all my shit. Cumin in ground beef, parsley on roast potatoes, thyme on chicken, you name it.

>we don't
>a regular dinner for me
Kys yankee/Midwestern retard. Everyone I knew had food with their seasoning. Seasoning was the main part. The food there to compliment them.
t. Southron

>he can’t eat food without 10 layers of spices
Why are brown “people” so pathetic and sheltered?

Why not fry it in the pan?

We don't, but we don't need to.
Overspiced food loses the flavor of the base ingredients.
I don't make food that tastes like crap if it isn't caked in extras.

>NOOO you dont understand I simply have to use 53 different spices to eat this chicken

i prefer to live without diarrhea so i don't put too much spice on my food. however i've never seen chicken that looked like that in my life, at least not before you've eaten the skin off.

Hate to break it to you dude, but I lived in the South while stationed there with the Marines and even white southern food was rather bland. Of course, there are exceptions like Cajun cuisine but that held true for the most part while I was stationed in NC and traveled alot through the Deep South.

Protestants hate enjoying things so they have to eat the blandest food possible, cut their dicks so they can't enjoy sex and then they become alcoholics to cope with how shit they made life for themselves.

>overspiced food

You don't need to "overspice" things for something to be flavorful and well seasoned retard. There's a middle ground between bland and overseasoned. Obviously, a good cut of steak doesn't need much but you absolutely need to season chicken pretty well for it to taste good.

Yes, the world renowned cuisine of the Irish

No wonder yties shoot up schools. You can't even enjoy simple things like food

Attached: 1638566982484.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

you're in a first world country now, Pedro. please stop putting your toilet paper in the trash can.

This is the truth. My mom just made plain hamburger steak with a side of spinach and microwaved broccoli.... I think it might just be white women now that I think about it. Whenever one of the males cook in our family, it's really fucking good and they use spices and sauce

Not Latino, Braydaughn Sneeder

my favorite restaurant is a halal place that one of your 1200 cousins or aunts probably works at, they smother their food in sauces and i always order some Jalapeno Ranch on the side.

>wypipo this
>brownoids that
Americans in general just don't know how to cook, that's all there is to it.

Yes, white women suck at cooking meals but they make good sweets and desserts. White men are better at making the meals

This too