ITT we RP as boomers in your country

ITT we RP as boomers in your country

Attached: 1562070015228.jpg (538x538, 54K)

The rolling stones..... Das war noch richtige musik.......!

ДAДИM ПOCOCATЬ ПИHДOCAM!!!! POCCИЯ BПEPЁД!!!! ПУTИH ПPEЗИДEHT MИPA

Fechado com bolsonaro

MACRON............EXPLOSION

[send this to you on friday, on whatsapp]

Attached: hayirli-cumalar-cuma-mesajlari-enguzelozlusozler.jpg (1660x960, 198.76K)

Sent my wife out for some after-eight mints and she brought home african muslamic "turkish delight" bollocks, nearly shouted the house down and made the kids cry, she'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. Fuming.

CAM ON INGERLAND

BUONA DOMENICA A TUTTI UN ABBRACCIO E TANTI AUGURI AL PRESIDENTE MATTARELLA

Attached: 9855f48dddb64b253969644e77bca7de.jpg (474x783, 61.14K)

Red-Any Forums is 70% boomer bread.particularly Any Forums and /s/ or /hc/ it's kind of sad. Also get out of here while you can user, iam 40 yo and I want to die in my sleep

Let's go Brandon. Trump 2024

these youngsters never worked a day in their life and make all these silly demands.
I painted garages all summer to be able to afford college, is it really too much to demand that todays teenagers do the same? so entitled!

No tempo da ditadura era tudo mais seguro...... As crianças costumavam a brincar na rua.....

*has common sense instead of being a whiny numale that wants everything handed to him on a silver platter*

MICRON AKA GRANNYFUCKER AKA TRANNYFUCKER AKA THE COKE SNORTER IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
MUSLIMS OUT, NOT RACIST THOUGH I LOVE NGUBU AND WE WON THE WORLD CUP
THE VACCINE IS A SCAM AND PROBABLY AMERICANO-RUSSO-CHINESE-ISRAELI PLOT AS WELL
LONG LIVE RED WINE, LONG LIVE SAUCISSON LONG LIVE FRANCE, GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH
ALLONS ENFANT DE LA PATRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Evz6Y9BXYAQHESi(1).jpg (480x585, 50.2K)

Things were better with Franco

Hello. How. Do. I. Add. Friends. On. This. Site. My. Grandchild. Showed. It. To. Me.

Sent from Tapatalk

kek

Do boomers really love dictatorship?
Suprislly enough here in Portugal most boomers are against fascists and salazar regime

*Has Cuba/Venezuela on their mind rentfree and prays for statehood annexation to prevent a Maduro invasion from turning us into a communist protectorate*

Attached: marchapnp.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (618x306, 85.48K)

BASE
VIVE LA FRVNCE
MY FATHERLAND ...........
VGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I never got the "all boomers are conspiratards cuckservatives meme", the only one I know who is like that is my dad, everyone else is a bigger NPC than even the Millenials.

Rent's due faggot

Send from Samsung S12

it's not that, it's just that older people are objectively more (on average) conservative than younger people

I hate boomers because of this

Attached: bc099b00-26f8-48c3-b272-8262f5271b69.png (768x768, 457.5K)

Ours aren't trads. They're just stuck in the cold war era.

They're either like this or the complete opposite "HURR REFUGEES GOOD YOU NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI" types
Never seen a moderate one
At least young people seem to have some humour about all this

>O amor começa quando você entende que o outro é um mistério inabarcável.
RIP Olavo de Carvalho

every old farmer type here is a qboomer.
had an old lady tell me how the covid vax is satan juice and street preachers saying we're approaching the endtimes
all in a small town of under 50k