What's stopping Northern Africa from becoming culturally aligned with Europe once again...

What's stopping Northern Africa from becoming culturally aligned with Europe once again? Is this something you would want?

It can't simply be just Islam

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1200x764, 514.65K)

can't because muh moon god

brown skin
also it was never aligned with europe, fur-yiffing faggot pajeet

If the Balkans are giving them trouble I doubt they can handle us.

Im a nafri and we just dont want to and yes like every other nafri with internet and water to drink i live in france

wh*Toids cant compete with nafribvlls

Islam + them being part of Arab world.
The divide between the continents is bigger today than 200 years back

>wh*Toids cant compete with nafribvlls

Attached: 1636235146886.jpg (623x743, 78.38K)

north europe and south europe isnt even culturally aligned what u on about

"Nafribvlls" are being cucked to death by cameroonese

You may be taking the "med vs nord" memes en 4chinz very seriously ranjesh

>It can't simply be just Islam
arab colonisation destroyed all the greek/roman/punic and most of the berber cultural heritage, to re align it with europe you'd have to recolonise the region

That's just int memes they are literally the same culturally

Nafribvlls who have to flee their shitholes so they can come to Europe and beat Up defenseless women in the streets.
It has nothing to do with Islam. Albanians and Bosnians are muslims and I consider them fully Evropean. North Africans are just sub-human.

Attached: 1637364760889.jpg (750x709, 319.81K)

if europe can integrate Albanians they it can do the same with nafris

I highly fucking doubt it. I have met plenty of well-adjusted employed Albanians. I can't say the same for those Berber camel-fuckers.

Racist prick.

wh*toids on suicide watch

>They hated Jesus for speaking the truth.

>wh*toids on suicide watch
>Racist prick.

Attached: chink.png (769x721, 261.02K)

I do agree that the people from NA aren't exactly the most civilized bunch but you really shouldn't group people like that.
You don't see me calling every Swedian a tranny, also most of the immigrants that come to your country aren't even from here so what would you know.

language
culture
development levels
names
surnames

No

>also most of the immigrants that come to your country aren't even from here so what would you know.
Stockholm is full of Morrocans, I have had plenty of encounters with them. None of them have been pleasant. At least Arabs have the decency to be polite, you guys are only polite when trying to scam some one or lure them to an alley to be jumped by ten other 5'5 camel-fuckers.

why do arabs want to be european so bad?
jesus christ it seems as if all of em want to live there

Whatever you say bro, maybe your country should put more effort into who they let in, if one doesn't have a work Visa they shouldn't be allowed to live there is what I think at least.

Finally something we can agree on.