The USA-North Korean alliance shall never be broken

The USA-North Korean alliance shall never be broken.

Attached: Dai Hong Dan Incident.png (459x867, 537.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poB1WpUbOeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Ugh, what could have been...

One struggle

Thank you, Somalis, for bringing the rest of the world together :)

I WISH we had a good ally
But here is the list of the allies of France and French people in history :
-Poles
-Russians
-Turks
-Native Americans
-Scots
-Romanians
-Irish

i mean LOL could we have picked a worst list???? it's like French diplomats were trolling and picked all the shittiest allies to ally, on purpose lmao
talk about betting on the wrong horse xd

Why do they assign Somali flag to the pirate force? They're not state actors. There should be Jolly Roger wikipedia flag available.

rude.

Ok sorry I do recognize the Poles as actual friends of French people
youtu.be/poB1WpUbOeg
I put you first because you were the most useful ones. But still, no offense but you have to recongize that diplomatically France could have done better historically. In fact i/'s because of it's importance that so many Europeans hated it.
Anyways we betrayed you in ww2 by doing nothing and surrendered, lmao, we were awful allies too. I swear.

Only currently developed country we had as an ally I think was Denmark-Norway and they had like 10 people living there at the time

Russians liberated you

Nice try but I have Russian diaspora origins, i feel good about this. By the way I am a true Frenchman, Zemmour and Poutine should rule Europe together.

Pic related is me

Attached: url(1).jpg (1300x867, 613.66K)

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Ok that was rude
I hope we're not sending troops to Ukraine. My family is from there, they were white Russian. I know the history of the region. It is "Novorossiya" ever since Catherine the Great decided to push back the Turco-Mongol savage pillagers. Today it's the same, the EU wants to infect the zone with LGBT ideologu but I kow Russia only wants to save it.
Don't worry, not all French people are bad. We know the truth here and Russia is completely right. Down with Angela Merkel and Ursula Vor Der Leyen !
I'm voting Roussel 1st turn and then Zemmour 2nd

what is wrong with scots?

They're a useless small country that is basically 99% Brit
I liked the Mel Gibson movie though

No, that's bullshit. Russia is the aggressor here

It doesn't matter who is aggressor or defender, only who is in the right objectively.
When USA invaded WW2 France to liberate it, would you argue they were in the wrong ?
Under the presidence of Zelensky, Ukraine has no future besides being a puppet state dedicated to providing prostitution and cheap labour to the west. It will follow the same pattern of decay that the rest of Europe has. Even in Belarus and Poland they have refugees now ... it will be the same in Ukraine.
I have been to Kiev, it was full of Turkish sex tourists.
Is this really the future you wany for Ukraine, because of "democracy" ?
Well I sure don't, and Russia is the only country that offers an acceptable alternative to the Pax Judaica imposed by the USA ever since 1945.

Cringe brainwashed liberashka

And the quality of life in western countries is deteriorating at an extrememy rapid pace. A major part of the public opinion is very dissatisfied with the current rulership.
This is not the 1970s when you were a bastion of free speech and Communist Russia was a dictatorship. It's not ecen Trump's America anymore. Today I could probably speal more freely on VK than on facebook.
Our economy is entirely propped up by a short-term bet on immigration, which will probably fail and also impact crime, unemployment, housing, education and countless other things. We're driving straight into the wall.
"Muh gays" are a metaphor, a synthesis of all that is wrong today.
You're resting on your laurels and the past merits of the West. Today the superiority of the West is not at all that obvious anymore.
And France needs to make a deicisive choice. If some candidates recommend ditching the Anglo-Saxon world, they are probably right.

Yes