Wtf i love indians now!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_ficQFz1o

Attached: file.png (547x488, 409.92K)

Who gives a crap about what some stupid pajeet says?

Based.

Holy fucking based

based

based pajeet

based based based

is that mike stoklasa?

he's a Marxist btw

westerns shocked, indians rocked
based

Based Marxist Chad.

Even more based

-> r/india
-> r/librandy
-> Kerala

Yes to all, you need to come back btw

holy based

>another Brahmin Marxist
yawn

I lash out at the West for something else entirely.

19th century West was based (in their own right)

All nations, ALL aspiring nations must take inspiration from Western militarism, diplomacy, industry, and scientific progress and rigour that the West produced in the 18th, 19th centuries.

But the modern West, that's a piece of trash. The only reason for its relevance is the former West. I lash out at the modern West that removed the masculine vigour and scientific rigour and decided to keep it's woke nonsense and the sense to imperialise other nations. Modern wokeism is requires imperialist export to expand

i like that guy

>All nations, ALL aspiring nations must take inspiration from Western militarism

Attached: kek.jpg (554x554, 20.66K)

Dangerously Based

Attached: 1643415496716.jpg (466x554, 40.62K)

based

The fact that me and you are both speaking and talking to other in a language that a 1,000 years ago was not spoken by more than a bunch of Saxonic savages on an island where not even the Sun bothers to grace with its presence most of the year is proof that that militarism was successful.

He was implying that Turkic militarism is more kino.

Damn, I never thought of it that way. I always thought it was hypocritical that we grew rich on coal and oil but now want India and China to curb their development after we're already ahead (pulling up the ladder behind us).

In a way, it feels like we just want to stay ahead. Like forcing every country to conform to our "progressiveness" regardless of their present conditions. Like IP laws for instance. If developing countries followed IP laws perfectly, they'd always remain a step behind, even though we didn't follow IP laws ourselves during the industrial revolution. Or fossil fuels as was mentioned earlier.

Hell, it's starting to feel like our insistence on democracy and free markets even to undeveloped countries might just be an excuse to influence/exploit them more easily.

Fuck. Where do I read more about this stuff?

It's true. Anglos are responsible for most of suffering on planet Earth.