Where Do You See Your Country in 30 Years?

Attached: 1636019106395.png (600x590, 539.97K)

southasia

fuck you and your doomsday cult

Why are normalfags so obsessed with climate change? It'll be a nothingburger.

if you weren't so bussy being schizos you might have actualy looked at the picture and realised it

>tftp
filipinobro.. you live on islands.. now isn't the time to ignore rising sea levels, especially for you

twitter people always need to be mad at something or someone

Where? In a very pozzed place

I do see it and don't give a shit. All twitterfags and redditors do is wring their hands about how climate change will end the world. Fucking hell.

ayo this map lowkey rayciss as fuck bruh

Imagine how rich the US would be if we had the Mediterranean sea right in the middle of our country. Holy shit. Imagine if we had a canal connecting that to the Atlantic too.

It's a meme about Europe. Pretty sure it's making fun of climate change.

sounds like the average 4channeler to me

Same as every other country - in electronic GULAG.

Attached: 1618014823947.jpg (1024x722, 128.84K)

You can build a bridge to Russia right now. But you decided to just call Sarah Palin stupid and names. She should have been the president, not the royal nigger trading family represenative obongo, that did not even had had a legal citizenship. It was her turn.

Nigga who needs a bridge connecting alaska to kamchatka. There's no point. Everyone would still use plane anyway

It's not that the government doesn't do bad stuff really. We know it's done bad stuff.

Here's the thing though. The Cold War is over. We don't do that shit anymore. They're actually accountable to the people.

>black sea is like a mile away from my state's border
Feels good man

It would be good for fast delivery of non-perishable goods. Basically connection of USA to European railroad. Sarah Palin knew it.

Come to think of it, probably commiefornia did not wanted to lose it's grip on the international trade, because they hold over most of the pacific ports on the wectern shore. They can even dictate the shippers some retarded ecologic standards. They have brought the economy to a hold and increased dollar inflation, because they could not produce a plan to worship Covid with all the rituals, while still having the goods delivered.

If Sarah Palin would had have be been the president, like she should have had been, there would be a bridge and such problems even possible.

Yes. Quomo would soon be sentenced to death for killing eldry in the nursing homes.
Hitlery would be in jail.
Anime will become real.
And youtube would stop trying to be a plug on cesspool of the viewers leaving moorikkkan news.

That is only fair.

vvvgh... the neo-corsica of wyoming...

mr. bergstein... that's a Czech flag

>driving for weeks through the russian far east, alaska and western canada
>fast
Why and who would choose this over plane or boat. It's like connecting the two most remote and desolate places on earth

I see my country more cucked and the ancestral way of life of my people being swallowed by the globalists.
I will do my best to keep the fire alive until the day I die.
That's all.

Attached: Drapeau du Québec.jpg (3840x2160, 2.74M)