Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Bing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

French no question

Best city in France is Straßburg and it was build by Germans

Is there any difference?

France definitely and I just say that because I'm French

lol, more like the best looking german city is actually frenh, what a surreal mog.

It is the same, like the architecture of Japan and Vietnam.

Germany definitely and I just say that because I'm German

french buildings have french people in them
germany 1
french 0

Not even close but it is the best in France. Colmar is nice too and it was built by Germans aswell

France definitely and I don't just say that because I'm French.

But in Western Europe, it is Italy which has the best architecture.

lol, theres not a single german town that looks better than Strasbourg and Strasbourg has been french for centuries, keep coping

You literally just have to go across the bridge to Freiburg to see a city that mogs Straßburg

Not only you eat shit you also have shit in your eyes

keyed thread

>spends 12 seconds on google images
>makes this reply
>laughs in french

>Google.image
Lmao

italian architecture is also nice, together with the japanese i think they make the most beautiful places in world, for me everything else could be destroyed and be rebuild with their aesthetics

>Everything must look like what I personally like
Ok kiddo

France and Italy have always been the superior cultures in Europe on every conceivable level.

>>Everything must look like what I personally like
yes

Attached: E1iAd1OUcAA5Jpu.jpg (680x760, 42.39K)

It's easily France. I'm sorry but there's a reason why German architecture has never been influential, while France invented Gothic, Beaux-Arts and Art Nouveau. If you're seriously going to argue in Germany's favour then you should go there and see what their cities look like. Even typically German styles can easily be found elsewhere, such as timber-framed houses which are extremely common in France, from Troyes to Brittany.

I'm not a fan of the French people really but their buildings are unironically kino and mog German buildings.

Theres no shame to be a kid, its a shame to waste your Time here being one tho.

Art nouveau (Jugendstil in German) was started in France by a German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Bing

That's the most basic opinion I've read on architecture. When it comes to architecture, the Renaissance was a mistake. I have no love for Italy's white marble colonnades and porticos, they just aped Ancient Greece.

I know about him. Yes he contributed to the development of art nouveau, and I believe there's a reason why he didn't do it in Germany.

Attached: 1498262241311.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

whatever