How common are right-wing Franquista/Falangista girls in Spain?

How common are right-wing Franquista/Falangista girls in Spain?

Attached: 1636378093843[1].jpg (1200x675, 79.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elcorreodeespana.com/politica/686034962/Isabel-Peralta-Muchos-viven-del-Estado-de-saturar-al-pueblo-con-propaganda-pacifista-y-palabreria-liberal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun Fact: She got gangbanged by african refugees after this speech

Probably rarer than fat ugly retard right wing incles are in America.

Fun fact: Her parents are Peruvian

Fun fact: she is my gf (don't tell her yet its a surprise)

She's not racist. She just wants Spain to be great again:

elcorreodeespana.com/politica/686034962/Isabel-Peralta-Muchos-viven-del-Estado-de-saturar-al-pueblo-con-propaganda-pacifista-y-palabreria-liberal.html

Please tell me this is true

I always love learning about modern useful idiots who are clearly just being used by people around them and eventually fade into obscurity

Girls are not into politics, or videogames, or insert masculine hobby/profession here, they merely adopt it to gain access to pools of men and orbiters. There are rare exceptions, but not in politics.

she's a complexed peruvian mutt

So like Greta?

Makes Spain great again.

Attached: imagen_2022-01-30_111545.png (1200x1627, 2.05M)

lmaoing at brownies coping ITT

Refugee or identitarian?

she look hispanic

she is based

mi presidente :)

It's mostly old people, youngsters tend to either be leftists or at most the classic anti-immigrant right-wingers

She isnt even spanish. I swear 100% pure bloode dont give a fuck, its always brown mutts like this who wear the spanish flags and are the most nazi

Maybe you should import more of them then, considering you Spanish fucks are too lazy to do anything right.

latinos are already taking over. Spanish have the lowest ferlity rate in europe. WE are unironically going extinct. When this country becomes a shithole they will spread around europe along muslims and ruin everything

>right-wing Franquista

Attached: a14.jpg (334x442, 86.89K)

So why are you like this? Why do you not want to have kids? And why do you guys willingly let your country rot? I don't understand what's happening over there, it's incredible how your country stagnated after being an empire.