Ebonics in comics is so fucking annoying

It makes it very hard to read.

Attached: 013.jpg (984x1525, 573.28K)

This one isn't hard to read. Ebonics in real life is annoying though.

I just saved this image cause it was funny. And it is easier to understand in real life.

What part of this is ebonics?

I think you're just retarded.

Most people do not speak correctly. If you're going to write ethnic language you have to make everyone talk based on what they are, I don't want to see kids talking perfectly. actually they will use slangs and half sentences. But they will never do that because it's too much work.

first time having to read an alternate spelling of Please?

user I was expecting gangsta rap talk.

>lemme

I don't think you know what ebonics means, you fucking retard.

Yup. 100 Bullets is near unreadable for an ESL. I dropped it at chapter 13 if I'm not wrong, it just became a chore with me checking what every slang meant to understand what's going on.

Watchu talkin bout, nigguh?
Dis shit right hea aint shit nigga
muthafuckas be trippin cuh

I agree with you OP and I hate ebonics in spoken language too but that comic has zero ebonics?

After working in a call center that catered to customers in the south though I think I became a little racist. The black customers were definitely the worst to deal with, super quick to pull the race card when a policy wouldn't allow us to help them the way they wanted (i.e. asking for a refund on an item they've owned for over a year) and some of them seriously spoke like they had fucking marbles in their mouth it was terrible.
I'll never treat someone differently/give them different opportunities just because of their race or anything like that, but seriously anyone who's black? You guys are never going to be taken seriously by the racists if you keep talking like you're fucking retarded.
Yes, you do "talk black' and it's no secret, y'all even single out your own people if they "talk too white."
But yknow what? Your friend that talks white is gonna actually go places and succeed in life.

Pick up a book and learn some basic grammar even children can handle, hm?

They is ovur hur
How they be doin at re re house.

Talking white sure as fuck hasnt helped you if you're posting here.

Crab in a bucket right hur.
Makes the notion postin in Any Forums makes you low class, says the wyte boy is postin hur, so he low class like they is. Tit for tat crab shieet. Naw mean.

Worst thing about NTT is the ebonics/slang. Why the fuck does everyone say "mebbe"? Even Deathstroke fucking says it! What were they thinking?!

don't look up that mini he did about the junkyard dude in the dystopian future
that shit was full cringe with the pseudo futuristic slang gibberish

Most slang words are just Common phrases said quickly user. "Mebee"is just maybe said really quickly.
I don't know why Deathstroke wouldn't speak that like that. Slade didn't have a high class upbringing.

I didn't have a problem with as an ESL and it was my favorite series at the time.
I have seen minorities complain about how he writes slang.

Azarello cannot into dialogue.