Kamala

If her thing is "embiggening", then how BIG can she get?

Attached: 3abc70599d290df47b88ee4e0ce59644.jpg (1017x1442, 237.24K)

>Doesn't let her use stretchy in tv show because people would get confused of her stretchy and Reed's stretchy

shameless weebshit artstyle
go back

She can get as big as Em, hence the catchphrase.

I think we agreed that argument was bullshit considering how many other characters in the mcu are just recolors of another. Especially now with The Thunderbolts starring 5 different Captain Americas

This. Non-ugly art isn't allowed. Her hands aren't even massive ffs

Reed's stretchiness that he barely used before jobbing to Scarlet Witch. It's like Doom wrote the script. The real reason for the change though is because it looks gross, as Oneyplays pointed out.

They kind of cut the knees out from under this power fairly early on in the comic, and set the limit at roughly 10-ish feet. I can't recall if they ever gave an explanation for that arbitrary limit, but there was one.

That was just an excuse, the real reason is ebcause they wanted her power set to match Carol's MCU power blast shit, because normies think Ms Marvel is Captain Marvel's sidekick so they just said "fuck it, make them look as alike as possible". They're not going to admit it, but they set out to make her Lil Carol from the get-go.

Attached: Kamala 4chan.png (2000x2000, 269.58K)

We casually see her grow to around the size of a 3-4 story apartment building a lot, so I ad assume she could reach maybe 60-100 feet if she really strained herself. (Ignoring the scientific law that a human-like being could never surpass 60 feet.)

I miss Robbie.

mind broken Any Forumsgeezer

there's two arrow people, two shrinky people, two green strong people...

Kamala should have been canon fat

Well, that, and stretchy powers are hard to make look right even with a big budget, which I can tell you right now, that show did not have. Its a lot easier to do flashy green lantern constructs than make a convincing giant, human hand, without going uncanny valley.

Doom Patrol was able to get away with it since the creepy look actually fit their show's aesthetic well.

Granted, its kinda ridiculous that they would say no to Kamala's powers yet yes to PS2 graphics She-Hulk, but here we are, I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 1.27M)

Marvel/Disney wouldn't be in this situation if they stopped whipping their slave labor VFX teams to work constantly without end.

Marvel/Disney wouldn't be in this situation if they stopped doing live action shit and realized animation is KING

Of all those live action Disney remakes "everyone hates", only two have been proper failures. The Lion King is actually the sixth highest grossing film of all time. Beauty and the Beast leapt passed a billion and The Jungle Book wasn't off by much either. Money talks and there's a reason they're sticking with a pattern atm.

Oh yeah, if Ms. Marvel was a cartoon, they could've easily done her powers justice. But good cartoons cost more money than live action shit that's 90% standing around and talking, so of course they said fuck that and just had the wagies crap out poorly rendered effects.

Yet they put none of that money to hiring good writers or actors.

Why not just, I don't know, make her wear gloves for the sake of the show?

Her arms still have to stretch.