Ahsoka Tano

People call Rey a controversial figure but if you REALLY want to start shit flinging, just tell people on this website your opinion on Ahsoka Tano.

Attached: Ahsoka.jpg (951x536, 119.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtnUMROCxjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know that in the planned 2024 live action remake, Ahsoka will be played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

No way!

No shit, it's because Rey is being actively phased out of everything Star Wars.

Well considering Ahsoka is a fan favorite and Rey is just.. there. I assume Ahsoka will be around for a while longer.
Much to the seethe of OT man children.

I want to fuck the shit out of her orange pussy.

Attached: unknown (10).png (983x1500, 2.42M)

She is a nice piece of jailbait.

she worked hard to get to the top, Rey without the slightest sense got megaoverpower like to Carol Danvers, directors and writers who do not know how to write, do not know how to make the character evolve with Rey was very simple she was about 5 years old when her parents fled was just to show her surviving alone in that hostile environment like Gohan at the same age, bad writers without vision and talent are taking jobs they shouldn't

Attached: 7aa7067dcae76fb0980c432002e22cbf.gif (500x271, 834.21K)

She was a good friend

>she worked hard to get to the top
youtube.com/watch?v=FtnUMROCxjA
0:52

>she worked hard
I wish someone could get that through the heads of people on Any Forums and Any Forums

These fusion designs are weird

Rosario Dawson has that primal, raw sexual energy about her. And I would absolutely fuck the shit out of her in that makeup and costume, and I am tired of pretending I wouldn't.

As to your question, OP. She is a fun, cute, well animated and well developed character. I like her a lot. And I am betting this is a bait thread.

Attached: 1606519744350.jpg (1193x802, 216.68K)

>she worked hard
quoted in such a way implying she didn't.
>links trailer to new thing
Is this suppose to disprove them user? You realize younglings get training at the temple right?
Oh who am I kidding? You don't care. You're just another limp wristed numale who can't fucking stand the idea of a female character doing LITERALLY anything other than standing around and being a piece of ass for the main male character that you self insertcuck into because you're a beta male who can't even get close to a woman irl without her dialing 911.

>bait thread
It appears that way in my OP I suppose. But its true. People on here have a deep hatred directed at Ahsoka. Why? I don't know. They'll call her a Mary Sue, Filoni's self insert, all kinds of shit.

What I'd give for more Star Wars cartoons in this art style with new characters. Another AYYYYLMAO main character. Perhaps a Cathar

She was very much a scrappy Doo sort of character at her introduction and while she did improve considerably she ultimately overstayed her welcome and should have died at encounter with Vader.

i have fapped to ahsoka more than all other fictional characters

combined

Attached: 1652774494888.jpg (992x770, 170.39K)

This

She's a hot alien so she's a million times better and more coomable than Rey.

>Very much a scrappy doo
>should have died fighting Vader
nah

Attached: Ahsokachadswewon.png (2012x2152, 1.71M)

The Mandalorian is trash though