GLTAS

Was it good?

Attached: green-lantern-the-animated-series-cartoon-network-image.jpg (450x272, 100.91K)

Not as good as Ben 10

It's good. I was honestly really surprised by how much I enjoyed it, and I watched it recently in the last few weeks for the first time so not a nostalgiafag

Some episodes are a little slow, but overall it's really good. It does a good job of developing the lore of the series. I would definitely recommend it

Yes. And they should have followed it up with a Superman show instead of Batman.

Attached: 8dd2d8ade265f358aaf2f99abaf54897--bruce-timm-superman.jpg (400x516, 15.71K)

capeshit is never good.

This is stupid, you are stupid

No.
>Poorly animated
>Uninspired constructs
>Spent way too much time developing its OCs and their relationship to the point where they sidelined 95% percent of the corps
>Didn't take advantage of GL villains like Evil Star, Sinestro, Dr. Polaris, etc. because they made the Red Lanterns the big bads

God no.
It was dull as fuck, cheaply animated and up its own ass.

Never managed to be fun feel like a space adventure or have people who acted interestingly.

No one liked angst rage Tween and bottwat. But it took up 90% of all screen time.

/thread
Maybe if Supersue sold half as well as Batman he wouldn't be a forgotten nobody

The Aya portion towards the end hurt it a little but really good show. Hal got his ass handed to him a bit much though. Made it look like red lantern ring was superior in every way. Guy was a douche chad but still likable. Sinestro was a legend who did the right thing in killing that assassin alien. Razor surprisingly good character.
2nd season could have been Parallax that meant Aya would probably come back since she had his entity in her which meant Razor would have been back as a blue lantern. Also means Sinestro would have been the overall main villain of the season. And also John would be a part of the show instead of a mention.

Attached: 2b1800ac971a46507301966ddd9c8411.jpg (1280x720, 56.82K)

Then why are you on a capeshit board

Yes!

It was great.
I'm still mad it was cut short before it could adapt the Sinestro Corps War.

While all of the criticisms labeled against the show in this thread are valid and true, despite that it's still a good show. It's entertaining and I like all of the characters. Of course it could be better, but it's good for what it is.

The best of the DCAU.

>Ben Troons have an inferiority complex over SuperChad AND Hal
lmao

Attached: hal ben scissors.png (1366x768, 71.13K)

Yes.

Attached: Green Lantern Animated Series.jpg (1280x763, 125.73K)

It wasn't good, it was great

What are some of the best or essential GL comics to read? I'm familiar with a lot of the lore but I don't think I've ever read a single GL comic

yes

Geoff John's run is what most recommend.

Attached: Green Lantern Reading Order.png (1280x720, 12.14K)

Attached: file.png (400x611, 437.33K)

Attached: Green_Lantern_Willworld_HC_Textless.jpg (469x700, 141.25K)