These movies take so much money, so many man hours, so many actors

These movies take so much money, so many man hours, so many actors.

All just to say nothing.

Attached: Avengers.jpg (540x810, 195.49K)

>say nothing
What does that mean?

They show nothing about the experience of being a human being. No characters, just action scenes. Action scenes upon action scenes with zero substance or character development and cheap tie ins for memba berries.

Is this take of "all just to say nothing" suppose to come off like you're trying to appear smarter than you? Because that is how its coming off to me.

When you fail even the most basic of intellectual tasks, like putting together a grammatically correct sentence? I can safely say I'm smarter.

Pure kino

So OP has nothing to say?

I do have something to say and I said it right here.

They are action movies but they should at least have a point of some sort there. Sadly they just don't & it's further bogged down by the woke crap they shove it from modern comics that drove readers away. Even making their own with Spider-man.

>like you're trying to appear smarter than you?
lol

Attached: 924B85C1-D559-44AC-8AB4-F52890033B43.jpg (1280x720, 69.36K)

>spelling mistake
So yes?

nobody cares, Scorsese

Attached: cargill_tweetoct5.jpg (554x336, 36.83K)

Almost every director or legit artist outside of marvel hates these movies and has the same opinion on them.

Where?

>They show nothing about the experience of being a human being. No characters, just action scenes. Action scenes upon action scenes with zero substance or character development and cheap tie ins for memba berries.

>legit artist
ah, yes film college graduates, the perfect barometer for culture

Attached: Joker_poster.jpg (2024x3000, 1.42M)

>Nerd culture: Capitalist products to infantalize & control consumers
Pegg
>Embracing unambiguously childrens characters: emotionally subnormal
Moore
>Fans don't want to admit SW is for children, get upset about being childlike
Lucas
>A 12yo boy had seen SW over a 100 times: I said can you promise never to see it again? He burst into tears. I hope the lad, now in his 30s, isnt living in a fantasy world of childish banalities
Guinness
>SW created the big-budget comics mentality, ate the heart & the soul of Hollywood
Schrader
>Superheroes flying in spandex saving the world are fine for children, children of all ages btw, but its not for me
Friedkin
>I read comics when I was a kid, now I prefer adult oriented stuff
Eastwood
>Became an elevated art form? Its still Batman running around in a stupid cape. Its for kids, adolescent in its core
Cronenberg
>Action without human beings. A 1st in film history. Kids used to be able to learn how a man should act by watching films. Morals. Comics = heroes for businesses
McTiernan
>I hope we get Avenger fatigue. There are other stories to tell
Cameron
>Superman Vs Spiderman, Vs Iron Man… I cant believe people are paying for this shit
Verhoeven
>Spandex must cost a lot. Baffling
Gibson
>Superman makes me vomit. That empire, religion. So important that superheroes suffer… I dont give a damn, I shit on the US
Jodorowsky
>Hate em. Theyre bullshit. Grow up
Gilliam
>SW & Superman have nothing to do with art
Tarkovsky
>Theyre punishment
Ceylan
>Theyre hamburgers
Loach
>Poison, cultural genocide. Plot & explosions & shit that means nothing about human experience
Iñárritu
>Not cinema
Scorsese
>Despicable
Coppola
>Made for kids!
DePalma
>X-Man is for 14yo boys!
Altman
>Going to date very badly
Bogdanovich
>Dull
Fincher
>Boring, not good
R.Scott
>I had to escape!
Noé
>They turned audiences into zombies
Villeneuve
>I'm in combat w/ them
QT
>For fat retards
Boll
>Otakus: humans who cant stand looking at other humans
Miyazaki

Attached: 1651423916367(5).jpg (1418x2963, 1.14M)

>cherrypicking from famous hacks and people who already take checks from the same stuff as capeshit
Most of those quotes are advertising new movies, the rest are old men crying that their old man movies don't make a billion.
Capeshit is trash, but appealing to authority is a fallacy, and you haven't proved anything, beyond your inability to think for yourself.
You've already forgotten that I called capeshit trash though.

>Says that legitimate artists outside of capeshit hate capeshit
>Durr they're all just film college graduates
>Provides examples
>Y-you're appealing to authority!
Actual retardation.

Also, I would think that actual artists have every right to be pissed when the mediums that they've put their life and soul into are being superseded by soulless corporations wanting to tell the same story over and over. Just saying.

stfu Alan Moore

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL OUT MUH LOGICAL FALLACY NOOOOOO
>YOU LIKE NOTHING BUT CAPESHIT

Cope

>Scorsese
He never said he hates capeshit, just that he's old as fuck and doesn't care for them as movies. Also it's been like 4 years. Get over it.

>Claims no evidence
>Gets evidence and cries fallacy
Every time.

>say nothing
They say something.
None of it is even remotely good.