RLM reviewing TMNT next

RLM reviewing TMNT next.

My body is ready.

Attached: 31B95A9D-22CE-4C6A-80E0-4C22FFCC04A7.jpg (1080x1214, 186.81K)

They did not say Richard Williams name once during their Roger Rabbit review

They don’t know who that is. Animation is their big blind spot. Rich Evans is the only one who has ever even talked about watching a cartoon.

That's going to be fun

Who is RLM?

Childhood is idolizing Mike/Jay/Rich. Adulthood is realizing Josh always made the most sense.

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)

Really Lame Manchildren

kek that ones good

Who? What?

here's hoping for the return of the Mack.

They said they would never have William Shatner on the show.
That means William Shatner will be on the show!

Jay is the only real critic on the channel and he's still a fucking midwit. Mike can barely form a sentence and falls asleep half-way through any movie he tries to watch.

Its Pattinson for The Batman.

>Mike still hasn't responded to the new allegations

Their silence is deafening.

Attached: mike.png (441x603, 1.02M)

Mike watches Big Mouth and Teen Titans Go.

mike watched and enjoyed big mouth

They all like The Simpsons and even did a video about it once but it's kind of a requirement if you're gen x

>Mike watches and enjoyes Zombie simpsons

Attached: you're_garbage.jpg (517x393, 62.24K)

Creepshow is my favorite Any Forumsmic book movie of all time. I absolutely adore how the visuals pop like colorful horror comic panels, and the original Steven King stories are perfect tributes. An anthology film where I enjoy all five stories.

Attached: B7D618B8-0677-423C-B8D5-AF25E8EA039F.jpg (1460x828, 157.38K)

We all agree that Josh is Jay's tulpa that he created to have someone to talk about David Lynch and italian movies, kinda like his own Rich Evans, right?

it was fucking weird that rich directly called him out and mike just brushed it over and continued like it was nothing.

how can a man be so shameless?