YOU SLUMBER, A CUCUMBER

YOU SLUMBER, A CUCUMBER

Attached: 1481652006335.png (586x405, 293.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gFvvk_rwbLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this made zoomers piss and shit themselves with laughter
cringe

>zoomers
>having great taste

you're a sad, pathetic man

You have my condolences for your sad lack of taste.

Attached: 7X5Rvu.jpg (1200x900, 82.45K)

WHAT DOTH LIFE

The entire exchange is pure gold
youtu.be/gFvvk_rwbLA

You have to be 18+ to post here, children.

>zoomers
This came out 15 years ago

Shit this made me piss and cum with laughter just seeing it on the catalog, I'm still chuckling

Jokes on you schizo, I'm only 28. It's you who types like a baby.

And the oldest zoomies are 25, what's your point?

lol you even sound like a baby

18 plus what? Did your math teacher fail to teach you basic Allegra? Maybe you should have spent more time studying philosophy, cause I can philosoFEEL a metaphorical smack down coming straight for your brain ways muchacho!

Attached: aa6.png (913x695, 926.25K)

Loved season 1 but does anyone feel like season 2 is kind of meh? The voice is worse too

It's not like Tim and Eric made a superior show. If you asked me to compare the two I would say I've laughed harder and more frequently at Xavier than Tom Goes to The Mayor. But the Chronic Nocturnal Emissions episode was peak T&E humor so make of that what you will. And before that it was Aqua Teen Hunger Force. A good show, but still not really of higher quality that Xavier. The real comparison to make is if Xavier can hold a candle to 90s humor like Mystery Science Theater or Space Ghost Coast to Coast or Bevis and Butthead. In 50 years will anyone still remember or care about any of these shows?

18+ meaning 18 and up. God you children are so retarded, go back to your tiktok or whatever.

You even act like a baby haha

Attached: willful ignorance.webm (800x450, 520.49K)

Hey baby, shouldn't you be going to bed right now? It's past your bedtime.

Honestly, the fact that you had to say piss and shit individually, with that level of detail, is more cringe. It implies you think about them a lot. Even while masturbating!

Attached: Spidey Chimney Shit.png (478x349, 108.5K)

FEAR NOT, FALLEN BROTHER WIELDER OF THE WINDOW SQUEEGEE! I SHALL TAKE THIS SQUEEGEE AND SQUEEGE ALL THAT THOU HAST LEFT UNSQUOGED!

Isn't that mostly the millenial crowd? I know there's some overlap but lol nitpicking. Trips guy is clearly a kid pretending to be an adult.