Captain Handmydown

Captain Handmydown

Attached: hmmm~2.png (1080x1106, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pL1bRxGi4dc
snopes.com/fact-check/buzz-aldrin-punched-conspiracist/
youtube.com/watch?v=6nUSPXHfiGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Falcon's star spangled suit is great, in his shoes I'd stick with my name over taking Steve's. I'm Falcon.

Second man on the moon was Buzz Aldrin, dingus. The man met with Optimus Prime, for Christ's sake

I don't like 616 steve, my favorite version is the reactionary steve from the ultimate universe

Who

Shieeeeettttt

Woody Buzznuts

They do, it's a bad comparison. But reminded me of this great bit
youtu.be/pL1bRxGi4dc

Everyone knows who Buzz Aldrin is

I feel bad for Mackie.
>I want my costume to be one little black kids can wear it for halloween
>Stuck with grey tacticool shit that no kid in their right mind would wear
>Finally manages to lobby for some fucking red in the design only for Black Panther to come out and become 99.9% of black kid Halloween costumes
>Oh and you're a Captain America knockoff now despite selling much better as Falcon
Poor bastard.

Absolutely everyone remembers Buzz Aldrin
Michael Collins is the guy everyone forgets about

user, he's a nigga. Nigga's dont even know who their dad is.

Make all the jokes you Buzz you want. Just don't do it to his face.

snopes.com/fact-check/buzz-aldrin-punched-conspiracist/

steve rogers is captain america. it's as simple as that. it's not just some mantle that you can pass to a rando and think it will be as accepted or as popular. people like captain america because he's steve rogers and they like steve rogers because he's captain america. riri williams isn't ironman, jane foster isn't thor, kate bishop isn't hawk eye, x-23 isn't wolverine, amadeus cho isn't the hulk. they will never be accepted.

>doesn't know who Buzz Aldrin is
American education at work

Just should have been Bucky. It made so much sense for his arc. He and Falcon could still team up as equals. Now he's just sorta flailing about in the MCU purposelessness.

It's hand-me-down

Captain America's partner of over 40 years of Rando?

Attached: detail.jpg (550x825, 424.11K)

No, well maybe is a regional thing idk

Buzz Aldrin?

Entire region of people who speak incorrectly. Must be from the American Atlantic Northeast.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nUSPXHfiGY