Harley Quinn season 3

Harley commits to being good and Ivy is okay with it. Is it going to be glorified foreplay or what? The animation is really bad this season.

Attached: 1663212617582554.webm (1280x860, 1.45M)

Seriously what was with the animation in this episode? It was really fucking clunky

I don't like what they did with Joker this season. I wish he was just relegated to small cameos, because his subplot sucked

Good season. Enjoyed it immensely.

Attached: HarleyButt.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Eh. I'll take PTA Joker over face surgery Joker or The Joker Who Batmans any time.

I don't have any problem with PTA Joker/Step Dad Joker. I just don't like Based Leftist Ally Mayor Joker because it's just one long, long drawn out joke to fuck with Bruce. If they started out with We Live In A Society Joker versus the abusive 1 dimensional antagonist he was in S1, that'd be different, but as it stands it feels like his character is whatever the writers need him to be at any given time

Could anyone by chance spare a mega link?

who cares about this dogshit

This whole season could've been done well and even better in just 5 episodes. What was up with that pacing, there was really no benefit for things to go so slow.

Good morning I hate women and lgbtqia+

Really is he any different then Lex Luthor million dollar presidential campaign to fuck with Superman?

Attached: a_better_world.jpg (620x348, 51.16K)

Why does this show that's funded by a multi-billion-dollar company have such a stick up its ass about "white billionaires"?

Harley kept getting worse this season while Ivy improved. I hope she keeps her “new” look.

ok, let me get this straight, a man who helped the city countless times, in both his real self and alter ego, is imprisoned for "tax evasion" and he is ok with leaving the city under a lunatic, but somehow the mass murderer psychopathic killer clown who destroyed the city last season is elected to be mayor and walking away freely? explain this to me

God I hope Ivy is always wearing this from now on

Those green buttcheeks aren’t even ruined by Lake Bell’s spoiled milk voice

Yes.

Smokescreen to distract people from how the showrunners are two white guys who can't write women.

Aside from the stuff with his parents, I'm imagining that he's fine just taking a break and giving the people what they asked for, regardless if it blows up in their faces.

>what they asked for
And what is that?

>Rita played Martha
>Gar played Kid Bruce
>Blue Devil played Joe Chill

I only watched this shit for King Shark and he didnt do fucking anything.

Actually I always assumed Bruce Wayne evade taxes and commit fraud. He doesn't declare to the IRS how he spend his money and his Batman equipment is bought in secret.