Do you like them as a couple?

Do you like them as a couple?

Attached: Dick-Grayson-Barbara-Gordon-Kiss.jpg (740x581, 71.94K)

Yes, I do.

Attached: BT.jpg (1280x720, 40.98K)

Attached: 3453242.png (1738x2000, 3.5M)

They do nothing for me, any recs for Babs and Dick moments?

The current Nightwing run by Taylor has a whole lot.

Attached: 22343.png (740x1137, 1.45M)

I don't care if their modern ages are similar, babs was originally just a bit younger than Bruce and was an adult when dick was still 13. This will never not be creepy to me.

They've been teased together since she was first used in the comics though.

Attached: robin-and-batgirl-kiss.jpg (680x300, 82.88K)

same old white men bashing woke stuff.
you know just once it would be nice to see a modern ip where the supposed white male "hero" actually is a hero who wins fights and rescues woman instead of being turned into a side character to a bunch of "strong wyman" who are smarter, stronger and better then him at everything and who constantly gets rescued, beaten up, insulted and told what to do by women.
oh yeah and just once having a super hero property where male character are not all constantly sexually exploited while female character are all censored

Attached: same old feminist bullshit like alway.jpg (1988x3057, 979.09K)

“No.”

Attached: C3E8B052-67E4-4B7B-AC38-6D3091C81D77.jpg (960x1370, 1001.48K)

>White male hero
>Strong Woman

Go back to 2016

Yeah I think they're cute.

Dixon's Nightwing run.
The Summer of Lies story from Batgirl (Rebirth era).
There's a story in Batgirl 25 (also Rebirth era) that's nice too.

Attached: 1631945520784.jpg (2048x1463, 423.85K)

Not really
Before all the retcons that made them the same age, they had the age gap, "teen's old crush on older woman finally gets reciprocated", and "she's incredibly insecure about herself" aspects that added a little spice to the relationship but now they're just generic childhood friends who somehow can't be together despite being under the same editorial group.

>who somehow can't be together despite being under the same editorial group.
This is the most annoying thing about them to me. I like them as a couple, but ever since Dixon they've stayed locked in the will they/won't they that I think caused some stagnation in both their characters. I'm hoping Taylor can make them stick for a bit or at least do something with their relationship instead of breaking them up after another brief involvement.

Yeah, they’re pretty cute but never seem to get a break because DC has terrible writers and even worse editors.

And now that they *are* together, they are the most boring thing in existance. I guess it's worsened by the fact that Babs is extremaly passive in this relationship.

Honestly for all the faggotry Taylor typically is he somehow actually is reining his shit in for once with nightwing.

Because he's doubling down on a different aspect in his Nightwing run - fanservice. Boatloads of insipid fanservice that slow the book down to a crawl, but Twitter loves it, because Dick said the thing they are nostalgic for.

Theyre boring a fuck, and I really hated that Barbara wasn’t allowed to date anyone during her oracle days outside of Dick.

Because everyone knows Dick would rather fuck an Orange alien but writers keep forcing babs in

No, probably the most forced among DC's notable pairings, entirely built upon retcons and the devaluation of Dick's previous relationship.

Moreover, pairing Dick with the Batfamily's glorified secretary just serves to tie him even more to Batman, even though Dick is a character who should be able to stand on his own two feet.

Batgirl Year One

no

>First used

That's like 12 years later, isn't it? And more of a tease

in which they are very clearly not a couple, and Babs is an adult while Dick is a teenager