How would you make a Carnage comic?

How would you make a Carnage comic?

Attached: Imageedit_1_7354477050.jpg (682x721, 163.17K)

I would make an anthology thing, it would be a horror comic showing different tales of Carnage reeking...carnage

Isn't he the least interesting symbiote?

You seem unintelligent.

>Edgy version of Venom, who is an edgy version of Spider-Man
Symbiote stories are shit.

(You)

>venom is edgy spider-man
One of the most common Spidey misconceptions along with Goblin being "just a guy in a suit"

Better host

Attached: inhyuk-lee-carnagized-captain-marvel.jpg (842x1278, 430.66K)

not that user but meh. By the time Carnage was created, Venom was just slightly edgy Spider-Man. That's why Carnage was created.

I never saw Venom as an "evil opposite", he's an alien space monster....yeah he wears a spider emblem and shoots webs, but his gimmick was monster, not evil twin

This.

>How would you make a Carnage comic?
Gwen Stacy is revived as a human symbiote hybrid to offset clone degeneration and bonds to MJ.

That sounds batshit, but awesome. Would the real Carnage take issue with that?

Attached: symbiote-spider-man-1-marvel-first-carnage-queen-jay-anacleto-exclusive-virgin-varia-53502-pekm693x1033ekm.png (600x894, 399.76K)

I would return him to the main Amazing Spider-Man title and stop with the "Carnage gets a power-up and becomes a super high stakes-tier threat" bullshit. Maximum Carnage at least worked because it was still grounded. Everything after is just trying to raise the stakes higher and higher to the point I find it difficult to care.

>Isn't he the least interesting symbiote?
Nah, nigga. There's a shit ton of symbiotes. Carnage is actually one of the most interesting ones if you can believe it.

Axis Carnage 2

I wouldn't because I'm sick and tired of Carnage events and constant wanking

>There's a shit ton of symbiotes.
And yet he's more dull than fucking Riot

Carnage is fun. Edgy in a fun way, it's best he's only used every so often because they make him OP but I still like his character. Comic puritans of course can't stand symbiotes or their tongue in cheek edginess, the only things they can appreciate are wholesome morals from heroes, and mustache twirlers and bank robbers for villains..

Attached: carnage_baby.jpg (602x450, 173.97K)

I wouldn't

Riot literally has no character, the only one of the Life Foundation symbiotes to get the slightest development was Scream