Give me MCU scenes that have as much soul as these scenes from the Raimi trilogy

Give me MCU scenes that have as much soul as these scenes from the Raimi trilogy

Attached: kino.png (866x1195, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z96qqrlb0Ws?t=105
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate RDJ Iron Man but I thought "Proof that Tony Stark Has a Heart" was pretty touching. Admittedly nowhere near as solid as the last two scenes on your image, but good.

Attached: cap.jpg (1080x675, 160.33K)

This scene wasn't worth it for the 2 and a half hours of bullshit you had to sit through to get to it.
>Remember when Cap said "on your left"?
>Remember the elevator fight from Winter Soldier?
>Remember Budapest?
>Remember Star Lord dancing?
>Remember when Thanos said "you should have gone for the head"?
>Remember when Tony wanted to get cheeseburgers?
Yeah I remember all that shit now get on with the fucking story

Moving goalposts

I'm not OP you'll have to ask him if that meets his standards.

Agreed.

bump

>now continuity is a bad thing after 10 years of MCU movies and Endgame being the finale of that 10 years

I disagree, I think they fucked up Steve's character to the point where I'm not sure I believe he was worthy. His shit decision-making skills and priorities in Civil War and Infinity War made him seem like a bastardization of the "worthy" qualities the character had when they built this up in Ultron.

>I fucking hate RDJ Iron Man

wait why?

Hype as fuck but the whole train scene in RSM2 is something that honestly cemented the movie as an all time classic. It was just too perfect

Callbacks aren't continuity. You want to talk about continuity in Endgame? How about when Old Steve shows up despite the movie establishing that that's not how time travel works?

It's especially funny cause the writers and directors contradicted each other when they talked about what happened to Steve, his whole ending was a huge clusterfuck
Really would have been better if he had died

Tony meeting with his dad during Endgame, aka the one time travel scene that wasn't "REMEMBER THIS?".

>keeping the Hulk in the shadows for the whole scene
>"Leave me alone."
>that face reveal at the end
Fucking kino. It's so unique from the rest of the MCU, you kinda forget it's part of it.
youtu.be/z96qqrlb0Ws?t=105

Attached: AnGery.gif (540x230, 806.04K)

It's really hard for most normie audiences to take genuine and straightforward camp seriously.

>Callbacks aren't continuity.
That was one of the main ways continuity was established in the Silver Age. I do agree with the Steve thing but I think
>i give it a pass because he deserved a good ending
>i have no idea why they didn't bullshit by saying "they worked out in the other timeline how to send Steve back to this one"

But they did in the past

And those days are long gone. Camp is awkward and people can't handle awkward anymore. Everyone's desperate to avoid awkwardness as much as possible, and any awkward moment must be immediately alleviated by a sarcastic or witty comment. It's only gonna get worse from here as people increasingly lose their ability to deal with awkwardness.

They were younger. Now they're older and making half hour long videos about why this media you disliked is actually an underrated masterpiece, and why this well liked thing is flawed.

I was just thinking about that scene a couple days ago, and how it's the true best Endgame scene