Don Lee Returning To The U.S. Next Summer To Film New Marvel Project As Gilgamesh

allkpop.com/article/2022/01/ma-dong-suk-expected-to-head-to-the-us-this-summer-to-film-new-marvel-project-as-gilgamesh

Somehow the Eternals have returned.

Attached: Gil.jpg (800x569, 105.68K)

Wait I thought he was in Doctor Strange

I look forward to Sharternals sharting more of Gisnep's money away.

Based, he was /ourguy/.

Should have been the star of the movie. Fat Korean guy knocking aliens out. Shit writes itself.

>big Korean guy knocks out aliens
>big Korean guy knocks out zombies
What's next?

Attached: 41069af2a6b0fc4876cfca12fe1034c5--train-to-busan.jpg (650x950, 110.41K)

This ricecel was humiliated in the movie by an Asian women director while her self-insert was paired with the white male lead, showing what the entire world really thinks about Asian ''''men'''''

so now we're getting prequels about characters nobody even likes?

Yeah this is weird and stretching it. No one wants more Eternals. If we have to see them again, better as supporting characters for other films

isn't he Doctor Strange's Asian sidekick?

I'm starting to think all these MCU projects absolutely no one asked for are a money laundering scheme. There is no other logic where making Echo and Agatha and Gilgamesh shows are judged to be profitable.

tbf it says "as Gilgamesh," not "about Gilgamesh". He's probably just making cameos.

Imagine Don Lee vs Song Kang Ho and his Looney Tunes bullshit powers.

Attached: gilgamesh.jpg (452x391, 23.56K)

For you

>Ma Dong Suk

Is he related to the Wong actor?

>Sum Ting Wong
>We To Low
>Ho Lee Fuk
>Bang Ding Ow

I just thought that was Wong

Literally who cares about this guy? All the Eternals were shit except Ikarus and he's dead.

The Eternals resurrect, perpetually.

I hate this movie so much. Arshem is retarded too

How the fuck did you guys even graduate junior high school without the ability to find primary sources
>According to film industry insiders on February 1, actor Ma Dong Suk will be returning as his character Gilgamesh from the Marvel Studios film 'Eternals' in a new project soon

They don't even provide a source, and it's some literally who k-pop site.
God damn this board is so fucking stupid.