Has any other well-meaning venture crashed and burned so quickly and so spectacularly?

Has any other well-meaning venture crashed and burned so quickly and so spectacularly?

Attached: og_netflix_animation.png (759x477, 9.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-x-1WDW9tRE
youtu.be/kUvdNAb-r74
youtu.be/iRs-L1YvS24
youtu.be/oTLntWOWmvc
youtu.be/PcmTpdzQJsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>F is for Family will not get a 6th season

>Bridget's Arc is just straight up never mentioned again in Season 5

Attached: Bridget_Fitzsimmons.PNG.png (1334x750, 311.92K)

One of the main writers died

I wanted to like F is for Family but its too tryhard.

What happened? Did Netflix stop producing animated shows?

>muh netflix bad
>produced like 5-6 stop motion animated movies in a single year
>produces 3-4 high art projects that no other platform would give the time of day
>constantly bringing over talent from other productions because they didnt like the restrictions
>easy platform host for media that would have never seen the light of day outside of their respective counties
>people only ever bring up netflix in the discussion of a show is if the show is bad otherwise its omitted
if the rumors are true about them limiting the amount of personal projects being fund it might be a good thing but it might be a bad thing. dont want to see anymore magical girl shows. I dont want to see any more lazy adult brain drain cartoons despite it gets views regardless of the quality.

Attached: 1630808248244.png (886x784, 691.11K)

too bad they force their toxic pozzed agenda into everything they touch

Rumors say that they are focusing less on independent creative-driven animation and more on animation based on IPs (Arcane, etc) with more control from the suits.

Which one? Marc Wilmore or David Richardson? Because both died in January 2021, so around the production of the final season.

Attached: CF2D7F0B-F909-4D2E-93B0-8B0B5A3D5097.png (1270x1704, 577.23K)

I know that they had nothing to do with Arcane. They're just hosting it.
So, what shows are we talking about? F is for Family? Big Mouth? Inside Job?

Also possibly scaling back their in-house animation operations, which covers stuff like Kid Cosmic and Inside Job

Attached: kaboing_tv_launch_by_jeaux_d3bfwpw-fullview.jpg (900x1125, 169.71K)

I've seen this screenshot, but I don't understand it. Some people are "scared" and some projects are "meh". What does that mean? They saw some boring projects? There is nothing in these tweets.

Reading between the lines since they excitedly started projects with Netflix

People are upset that Netflix is focusing on making successful shows based off established brands and not their original idea shows that only appeal to Twitter.

Can somebody give me the quick tldr on what is going on with this?

Kid Cosmic just ended. Not sure if they scaled down the episode count in the final season, but I think it looks like it got the conclusion Craig wanted.

SeeLess Creative-Driven original shows, more shows based off established IP/Merchantdice

Reminder to SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ANIMATION
youtu.be/-x-1WDW9tRE
youtu.be/kUvdNAb-r74
youtu.be/iRs-L1YvS24
youtu.be/oTLntWOWmvc

>1980 - 2000 black token
>...
>2010 - now black token is more of a character and not just there for background
>POZZED
things are only pozzed when whatever they are pandering to gets a dedicated segment addressing whatever they are pandering to. im not a retard that reacts to people's fucking skin color, i only care about if they can act and if they are a good character or not.
this youtu.be/PcmTpdzQJsY didnt need to exist. they could have done an entire explanation about how their minds take and give parts of their memories to one another every time they synced, or their origins (which they do in season 2 which was much worse than season 1). that would have been actually interesting, see established characters ruin themselves for the sake of a war. the show had many faults but that scene in general flat out didnt need to be in the show. that whole conversation could have been cut down to the essentials. them shilling their other property should not have been there.

Political beliefs dont hold art back, but inform and enrich the authors unique perspective. The author themselves holds their art back with their shit work ethic and amateur level experience.