Why do Americans have such shit taste? Big Mouth? Really? Come on man!

Why do Americans have such shit taste? Big Mouth? Really? Come on man!

Attached: 4A377CEF-DCB3-42CA-B48C-1389F3307D9A.png (597x355, 40.76K)

Attached: DINKLEBURG.png (1908x1440, 3.11M)

"lol the cartoon said penis" will always win

America Is the reason why family guy and south park didn't end in 2005, and why the simpsons didn't end in 1995

sad

Because they don't care about LOL. Tecent wants to make their products important, jinx will always be a dollar store harley quinn

harley quinn will be forever a battered wife
dollar store murder clown riding on the coattails
of the male original

America has legendary live action television output, so adults here will watch live action. Any animated comedies watched are the shitpost kind. Children’s animated shit like Arcane isn’t viewed as positive if you still watch it

Bitch

Attached: images.jpg (198x255, 25.66K)

ya know I would like to defend my country but I can't. I wish I was a normie so I could enjoy anything in the top 20 charts.

>America has legendary live action television output
Not recently.

Simpsons is also extremely popular in Latin America.

I refuse to believe ratings are real. It's all a sham.

this, the US is legendary for the ideological
propaganda they pump out but nothing more

We haven't given away all our masculinity yet, so tranny shows like Arkane don't appeal to most outside California. If you don't like it, move to some yuropean shithole, they love trannies.

Attached: laughs in freedom.jpg (501x443, 72.93K)

big mouth is the tranny show, boy

Enjoy Big Mouth I guess

That's right, your tranny show about crying lesbians is less desirable than fucking Big Mouth, even by Netflix trannies. Cope, seethe and dilate.

>He cares about any media releases after 2008
Lmao dumbass zoomers

old people, literally anyone over 40, in this country are likely to believe that being animated means its worse than live action

Its a totally wrong perception but you think anyone in this country ever learns to move beyond their preconceived notions? Never ever would an older American learn that their views were wrong

Attached: クラックですよ.jpg (640x363, 28.62K)

>attached to the league brand
>it's animated so barely anyone is interested in the first place