Gunn is ruining Marvel and DC characters!!!

>Gunn is ruining Marvel and DC characters!!!
STFU no he isn’t, imagine how Scrappy Doo fans felt

Attached: 9D0649C5-00C6-449C-BDB4-3967EB71871E.jpg (1170x835, 171.69K)

I'd have to imagine them existing, first.

>Scrappy Doo fans

They would be pissed off regardless

Attached: scrappy.png (864x620, 1.11M)

>Scrappy fans

honestly if they exist they deserve death

You wouldn't get it

Attached: DiKHsWrWkAIEhxJ.jpg (576x814, 174.94K)

I had fond memories of Scrappy in Ghoul School and Boo Brothers and the other movies of that trio, why does everyone hate him?

He was good at revitalizing the show when he debuted, but he kept hanging on in every incarnation for a while 'till the show became overcrowded. A lot of people felt him and Flim-Flam ruined 13 Ghosts' darker tone.

The first wave was Whedon basically destroying all gravitas a superhero movie is allowed to have by showing dumb quips fucking everywhere like every character was nuSpider-Man, the second one is spearheaded by Gunn and Waititi where the entire fabric of the movie's universe is ashamed to be itself and is played for a self-deprecating joke so the audience wouldn't be embarrassed for seeing a movie based on comic book characters for kids.

It's either going to crash or get worse, I don't see any other alternative and good faith directors who love the material like Wan are basically nonexistent.

Attached: 189275.jpg (800x1185, 697.4K)

At least Scrappy Doo didn't talk like he was on benzos.

I fucking hate this little shit because the entire appeal of Scooby as a character was that he almost talked english but still sounded like a dog and then this little FUCKER comes along and starts talking complete sentences and rapping and shit and what the fuck man why the fuck does scrappy talk normal and scooby is stick RUHROHING all day long HOLY SHIT FUCK

Attached: scrappy.png (1015x768, 973.78K)

Scrappy just doesn't mesh with the original spirit of Scooby-Doo tbqh, his beat-em-up mentality conflicts too much with the planning/mysteries/traps m.o. of the original gang.

Like think of actually having Scrappy integrated into a plot with the rest of the gang and not just comic-relief Shaggy/Scooby. It wouldn't fucking work mixing them together.

Geez. Did Scrappy Doo poss in his oatmeal as a kid?
The movies don’t even acknowledge that Scrappy is Scooby’s nephew who looks up to him.
Gunn was a total hack.

How did he get away with this?

Attached: EC93869B-4639-4890-BDBD-1CCED8B690D3.jpg (1280x720, 129.95K)

The Batman looks pretty earnest, if not a bit cynical. But I'm not sure if that'll change anything either, people seem to give Batman a pass on being serious where they won't to other characters.

This looks like something out of a Sam Raimi movie tbqh

Pretty much because his original cut was so over-the-top it had to be censored to hell to avoid an R-rating, and further cuts would made the movie incomprehensible.

>earnest

Why not rerelease his R-rated cut on HBO Max or some shit now? THAT'D be interesting and probably get a shitton of watches.

COPE THEY ARE ALL GREAT TAKE YOUR EMO CRAP BACK TO ANIME WHERE IT BELONGS

I'm sure at some point people disliked him legitimately, but now it's just a meme.