The creators are supposedly uber liberal and are praised for having the right politics

>the creators are supposedly uber liberal and are praised for having the right politics
>KP ends up being conservative/Republican coded
How do you fuck up that badly?

Attached: C9486D40-C441-40F3-B8BA-F75D1F7EA385.jpg (475x696, 60.17K)

Pointy tits and mustache lips.

>caring about political undertones in a cartoon aimed at kids and teens
Now I want to ask your parents how they fucked up so badly.

I was raised by my aunt and uncle though

>>KP ends up being conservative/Republican coded
What are you on about?

Everything is political user, especially kid’s cartoons.
Even the creators say so.

Poasting in an epic thread.

Attached: ebin shitpost.jpg (1100x1113, 160.6K)

>Kim is a bootlicker for authority and follows the law unquestionably
>Her parents are a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon
>Token Black best friend
>attacks underprivileged people
I could go on.

When did she attack underprivileged people.I will recall most of her villains being quite wealthy especially the senior seniors who basically do criminal activity as a millionaire millionaire pastime.

this again?

Attached: A036AAF5-7C37-4E7A-B4B4-0FA23011B8F2.jpg (640x469, 88.22K)

Do not reply to Industrycuck

none of those things are conservative, your bait sucks ass

Drakken and Shego were pretty underprivileged.
Besides, why waste time on supervillains when she could be attacking white collar crime? Because the creators are limousine liberals.

You're disgusting, no wonder your parents threw you away at the first opportunity

>being a boot licker isn’t inherently Republican

The creators of this very show would agree with me. Have you seen their twitter?

No, because nobody but you gives a shit lol

Everyone gives a shit about twitter.
There are people who have never heard about Kim Possible but still follow the creators for their political views. What does that tell you?

Because the Teenage Crime fighter doesn't have the abilities to take down White Collar criminals.

Also Drakken clearly has enough income to pay his goon then come up with crazy schemes.

>Everyone gives a shit about twitter.
culture war spammer thinks most people are actually like him and it's not just that the ones who are constantly spam nonsense.

Twittertards care about twitter
And those people are faggots whos opinions are irrelevant. Which includes you, lol

Why don't you run along back there

Industrycuck, you're like an annoying benign tumor on an awkward location that starts pestering you occasionally, but doctors don't wanna cut out

Attached: I smell e-drones up in this bitch.png (309x293, 123.46K)