Say no to the Pajamas

Say no to the Pajamas.

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (1617x1052, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CtMAL-bdNpc
youtu.be/BXlYuaycRbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL IS THAT A REFERENCE TO MASKS? I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I'M LITERALLY SHITTING MY PANTS

I would assume it's a joke about forced office culture activities

Spotted the mask cuck

no you fucking retard

Pajamas are lame, gyms shorts and t-shirts are better.

You guys don't just sleep in your underwear?

Attached: MV5BNGE1OGY5NmEtNmMwZi00N2VjLThiYWItMTA3NDU3ZjFmM2FmXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3.jpg (1440x810, 180.52K)

It's a reference to whatever flavor-of-the-month social-brownie-points feel-good movement will be fascistically made into the center of our lives once we're over COVID.

Wait, so fascism is bad?

Authoritarianism is bad, yes.

Yes, and God loves you, the Sox will win the Super Bowl and your boss actually does like your new tie

The truth all true men know. It is best to sleep in just underwear.

So my brother pointed out the song
youtu.be/CtMAL-bdNpc

Is a parody of How bad can I be
youtu.be/BXlYuaycRbU

the analogy broke down for me so I didn't get what they were making fun of any more.

no it got absolutely ruined with the restaurant scene, it's literally masks, sorry you still think South Park is being smart

Okay, what about the scenes of cops arresting people in pajamas? That's not analogous to the real world at all.

Don't talk about them at all then, eh? Seems healthy.

Remember when people yelled at you for not wearing your cloth mask or bandana in public, and now it's fully acknowledged that neither of them did a goddamn thing to protect you?

It's clearly a joke on how casual people have gotten during COVID.

Only if there’s company otherwise I sleep in the nude

So what's all the "doing the right thing" and "it only works if we all do it" talk about?