BCB — Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike saying the forbidden name edition

Attached: AFC1A126-B147-4BB8-A003-2C4BD424DF68.png (800x1106, 423.58K)

Actual development, I guess that's cool

Mike feels terrible about the handful of words Sandy said to Daisy when she visited? That's hard to believe given how giddy he was that she was in town and Daisy didn't baw about it until she and Mike had left.

Do

Taeshi pleas e PLEASE this is the chance to prove us wrong DO NOT SCREW UP
This is perfect, finally FINALLY both these characters are doing something
I swear if I see any negative whiner on the preview comment thingy on the website i will go apeshit

Not

Preview doesn’t show much.

Attached: 22B8C5F3-621D-45BC-8953-E5C2B0808DFF.png (1280x222, 53.12K)

Read

I don't wanna sound too hopeful but... i think something is happening.

Oh, are we gonna confirm now that Sandy was intentionally blowing Daisy off to be malicious instead of actually forgetting someone she hadn't seen for most of her life? Cause if we're changing shit that drastically I can get behind that. Let's changes the complete direction this story is going while we're at it.

>you've always had my back
When Mike yelled at her she was butting into someone else's conversation to whine about her own grudge.

Yeah, they're just to (try) and keep you interested and speculating. This one fails to do either.

The only part that fits properly is Daisy being shocked that Mike is appreciating her.

Holy shit, which alternate universe did I just slide into? Mike is actually behaving like Mike, the two are interacting like functional friends, the expressions aren't complete trash...I'm sure this is all a happy accident that Taeshi will fuck up pronto, but still.

Pretty sure Mike means that he feels bad about it now, after finally thinking back with his frontal lobes online.

Y'know if I cared about or liked Daisy at all, I might even enjoy this. As it stands I'm more interested in seeing how he inevitably fucks this up. Mike moping about how awful he is has historically never really improved things.

Basically I hope this somehow transitions into Mike trying to fuck Daisy.

I mean none of Mike's friends are good enough for a speech like this to really land with me, but Daisy in particular is usually either a nuisance or nothing at all. Even Paulo can seem caring sometimes instead of just artificially "nice" all the time.

I find it odd her even remembers considering how she didn't make a big deal of it in front of him. As far as he should remember, there was five seconds of awkwardness between the two of them.

Pleasantly surprised by this page, let's see how Taeshi ruins it

This comic is like E3.

Get ready for 2 more weeks of:
>Mike: I'M BAAAAAAAD ME BAD EVERYONE NICE BUT ME EVIL AND BAAAAAD
>It's ok Mike i forgive you for being a horrible piece of shit despite everyone in our friend group being worse than you.
>Mike: AAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE I'M SHIIIIIIT

Attached: 1641700747231.jpg (178x320, 48.56K)

Paulo has had Mike's back way more than Daisy. How many scenes were there of Paulo trying to help Mike with his Sandy problems?

Sandy always came off to me as well meaning but shallow and detached from the real world due to her model career sheltering her, but nuance isn't allowed in BCB anymore and Sandy is an evil villain only

Mike going for HAREM END confirmed. This eroge has you juggle positive and negative encounters so you're all lined up at the finale. Pretty genius, but it's easy to fall into early pitfalls like Lucy securing.

Mike harem is a go. All other boys and Madison BTFO.

At least it's consistent with Mike's tendency to lift others up when putting himself down. He can't do anything in half-measures

>Mike moping about how awful he is has historically never really improved things
It did lead to Daisy whoring it up at the carnival, which was fairly entertaining and led to pretty much her only character development in the entire comic

We haven't seen this version of Mike in a long-ass time, but this sort of thing was pretty typical for him back when

>finally some good fucking food
if she did this intentionally I were to guess it's because she feels threatened by someone who knows she's not perfect (she needed tutoring), but thats just my theory, IF she is not just oblivious

Imagine if he actually earned himself the slampig for his trouble