Sandman

What's your favorite Sandman moment? Do you have high hopes for the netflix series?

Attached: Dream.jpg (200x229, 11.05K)

>”What use does Hell have, if the damned cannot dream of Heaven?”

>>”What use does Hell have, if the damned cannot dream of Heaven?”
big contender. the whole chat with lucifer quitting was kino tho
>Do you have high hopes for the netflix series?
nah

Everything from the begging up to dream finally breaking free and punishing his captors
>netflix
Hard pasa

when he forces the writer to have ideas constantly so it drives him insane for locking up a muse a treating her badly
>netflix series
>black death
>female desire
yeah no im fucking fine thanks
theres making changes then theres jsut destroying the idea

Pretty much anything Hob Gadling, especially those first and last stories with him. 24 Hours and the Cereal Convention too, for very different reasons

I was going to say this one but I think the 24 hour diner is a good 2nd place.

>Do you have high hopes for the netflix series?
There's actually a lot I want to like about it, including many of the actors. But after seeing what they've done with their other live action stuff...I have very low expectations.

>>female desire
Eh, she can pull the androgynous look well enough. The saddest part is that they went full retard with they/them instead of he+she/him+her. Like man, do them even read the source mat?

Also Black dream would be more fitting

Why is Lucien a black woman?

>What's your favorite Sandman moment?
This moment from a superior Sandman title.

Attached: pieces of the puzzle.jpg (1000x1527, 653.91K)

>last story
The one with the black gf and the the slavery spaghetti?
Kind of a low point of Hob's I admit, specially when he was pretty damn cool the the ship's story

Any moment with Matthew. Matthew is best boy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_paqdkx1HuR1qec1pk_1280.png (975x521, 632.94K)

>favorite Sandman moment
pic related

>netflix series
i'm cautiously optimistic if only because neil gaiman in on board and he made sure that the good omens adaptation was faithful to the spirit of its book. hoping the same for sandman, but netflix always seems to fuck up adaptations somehow

Attached: page_76.jpg (1024x1574, 258.95K)

i dont even recall them calling desire any pronouns just "sibling" or "sister-brother"

>favorite moment
I refuse to choose one
>24 hours
>the sound of her wings
>anythinh hob related
>anything shakespeare related
>cereal convention
>ramadan
>august
>lucifer closing hell
>Duma picking up the key
>dream's wake
>Ishtar's last dance
and a lot more

anlso, I have no hope for no adaptation at all, no matter who does it, adaptations fuck everything up
t. someone who loves terry pratchett's "the guard books" and cant take this bullshit anymore

>t. someone who loves terry pratchett's "the guard books" and cant take this bullshit anymore

I feel you

Does anybody have the panel of a random old dude who hasn't had a boner in a long ass time cumming so hard he cums blood for Ishtar dance?

it's not a female Desire, it's some ugly faggot playing the character
the Sandman adaptation is going to make the Cowboy Bebop one look like a masterpiece

Attached: 1640691798420.jpg (1807x1163, 270.93K)

well thats an improvement to me since i wanted a faggot as desire
as long as he has the pat nagel make up

Attached: unknown.png (923x804, 944.7K)

Based Doddschad

i dont have one bcuz it was boring