Steven vs Anne

Who would win?

Attached: F6F2E230-6091-45CB-A147-2C0B989280B5.jpg (1184x1361, 198.99K)

As it is right now, prolly steven because of endurance.

Steven would probably outlast her but if she masters blue then probably Anne considering she kicked/chucked a bot into orbit

Steven would win so easily. Anne can throw things and fly around, but Steven, assuming we're talking future Steven like in the pic, is just on a whole nother level. He can regenerate any injury, he has magic weapons, he's got beams and shit. And Anne gets tired after a very short time, Steven can just keep going as long as he wants. There's nothing she can do to him.

Troon niggers spreading COVID and liberal propaganda in this thread

I would say Calamity powers are above Steven's speed and damage (Calamity is FTL and she kicked Cloak Bot into space). The problem is it doesn't last long. If she could keep the powers going she could probably beat him.

Unless Anne gets crazy multiversal shit from the box later, Steven stomps

Steven is a pussy that never actually punched anyone full power so i guess we'll never know.
The closest we got was him shattering Jasper.

Sexual?

Kek, might as well.

Steven's can get scaled up to Multi-Continent since he could overpower the cluster, while Anne is at best Island level with some debatable cloud scaling, so Steven.

We don't even know the full extent of Anne's power but considering she's only using like 30% of it, Steven might as well have the edge

how would Steven's talk no jutsu play into this?

Anne is too dumb to listen

>Brick shithouse steven vs Super Saiyan Stick figure

He shouldn't have lost to the bug, now you niggas will put him up against anyone

Attached: I am going CRACK YOUR FUCKING SOUL.png (614x478, 223.91K)

Steven while dying lifted a structure over 300ft tall that dwarfed a fucking hill like it was nothing.

He could rape Anne if he wanted to

Fucking cunt

Anne punched one (1) robot and ended up passing out from exhaustion. Stevie Boy would reduce her to a pile of bloody pad thai

Attached: FEpr2WdVgAIHnR3.jpg (502x383, 32.82K)

so who has the neon yellow 'barely controlled' god power so i can complete the ink cartridges for the printer of mediocrity

Attached: 1614951234343.jpg (1271x752, 277.77K)

Stefan, 100%. He practically broke his entire skeleton several times and didn't feel a thing because his healing powers are just that strong, he shattered one of the strongest Quartz warriors after a while, I could go on and on... Anne is just a super-powered 13-year-olf fully human girl who passes out after she uses her powers for a bit.