It really makes you think

It really makes you think.

Attached: FKw8LExXMAMtZBm.jpg (1379x1379, 950.37K)

TRUCKS DID 9/11

where are the cute girls and silly faces?

Ok but what about the silly, exaggerated faces?

The solution to objectionable speech is more speech.

I can't believe the fortnite battle bus crashed into the twin towers

Maybe in the Cars universe.

Attached: os-new-disney-pixar-cars-game-announced-for-smartphones-and-tablets-20141009.jpg (1700x1100, 399.78K)

neva 4get

>GPrime85
Isn't this the same guy who made the Biden melanin comic?

Attached: Ee0wYaqXgAUOiwS.jpg (1250x1250, 828.44K)

Free Speech is something that destroys Democracy and Society?

This is satire right?

So wait, he's saying free speech is good and democracy is bad?

Also Biden said the "you ain't black" thing on a show that had Uncle Ruckus calling everyone in the studio niggers. What he said was still bad, but in context it's an edgy shock jock show.

Why are they delivering free speech via truck? It's not a solid object requiring transport

Is this because of Canada?

I think it's a reference to the Canadian Trucker Convoy.

I hope Brandon sees this bro

>ITT: Midwits that think artist can only create one form of style

Attached: 1311054312777.jpg (800x669, 369.21K)

This style sucks. At least his old unfunny comics were distinct. Instead of these new unfunny comics that look generic.

I legit think George is mentally unstable, not someone you want near children. Thank god he never illustrated a children's book or anything ... oh wait.

I'm sure this guy probably also got mad that Trump got banned on twitter towards the end.

You can see it in his tweets how he uses grandiose language for standing up to small vague liberal controversies. There comes a point where being enthusiastic about an issue is just being genuinely unwell. Like it's one thing to say "lol Gone Home is dyke shit" and it's another to say "Gone Home signals the end of society".

He's saying that free speech without common sense is bad.
Biden said nothing wrong, self loathing coons and Uncle Toms deserve to be called out.The outrage from them was hilarious.

It's sort of sad: when the community calls them out, they say nonsense like 'racism doesn't exist' and coontinue to sell out, but the instance an old white man calls them out, they start whining about racism.

I hope whoever drew this gets raped by a bigger with rabies.

I'm disappointed this wasn't about a WH official seriously saying that a false flag with crisis actors was about to happen.

This actually does make me think, what is this guy trying to say? Free Speech bad?

Considering vehicles don't get bigger for car passengers in the cars-verse, the only place a truck could fit in a plane is in the back, and I doubt they'd be able to hijack the plane to crash it into a building whilst simultaneously having the CIA melt the steel beams to add a layer of doubt to the whole thing.