Race swap

>race swap
>So good people prefer it to the original design
>no one debates this

Attached: TZsPz8iHNPtZg6gGwcf46W.jpg (1920x1080, 184.4K)

What kind of monster could hate Samuel L Jackson?

The story to replace 616 Nick Fury with Samuel L Jackson was still colossally stupid.

He's based on Ultimate Nick Fury though. I'm against blackwashing as much as anyone else but this isn't one of those cases

How did people react to Ultimate Fury being black? Genuine question, I'm curious if anyone cared

People generally don't care about race-swaps in alt. comic universes.
Animated universes can cause more of a stink because people was 616 more than other versions (I'm thinking of Electro more specifically. Fuck blue Electro)

Somebody who fucks mothers?

A persona that wanted Nick Fury not Samuel L Jackson playing as himself

someone post that picture

Person*

Ultimate was an alternate universe, no one really cared. It became a problem when those race swaps started bleeding into the main universe

Attached: 1620672824755.jpg (2953x4609, 1.67M)

>>race swap
>>So good people prefer it to the original design
>>no one debates this
Because Samuel Jackson is a recognized actor?
All race swapped characters people hate have been performed by absolutely trash actors.

White Nick Fury is an actual character while the movie one is just Steve Harvey on Family Feud reacting to all these crazy ass superheroes.

It's just Samuel reading a script

He isn't Steve Harvey he doesn't make enough jokes about trying to make people say penis. Also, classic nick doesn't a personality outside of being your military hardass archetype.

I feel like Sam could pull off feral schizo Nick too which makes it more shameful.

Attached: 1640881561894.webm (960x540, 107.58K)

No white Nick is more of an antagonistic asshole everyone hates dealing with.

kys

Because this was before 2014, when race swaps became explicitly solely done to erase white characters.

Idris Elba Heimdall and Laurence Fishburne Perry White are two other examples. If you want to go back in time there's also Billy Dee Williams Harvey Dent and Eartha Kitt Catwoman. Turns out that getting great actors that do a damn good job is what's most important.

Attached: thinking.jpg (801x653, 48.54K)