Zero hype

>Zero hype

Attached: x360.jpg (640x360, 44.24K)

>if you greentext something it automatically becomes true

I'm excited to see it, I avoid its marketing like the plague though, I assume most people do that too.

>This greentext is false

Batman has been pretty overexposed recently, and the fact that the DCEU is still limping along means that for a lot of people Afleck is still the 'current' Batman, which makes this new Batman seems even more redundant.

It might not even be a bad movie, but now was an especially poor time to make it.

We got 650Million estimated worth of hype. Much more than your Shang-Chink or Eternflops

Imagine thinking what we believe here applies to the world at large. The general public doesnt know, think, or care that Batman is "overexposed." "An especially poor time" lmao

>3 hour movie
>last hour is pointless sequel building

Batman is finished

You act like this hasn't happened before. People loved Spiderman, but nobody wanted the Amazing Spiderman movies and it reflected in their box office.

Maybe because they were terrible movies? Their box office wasn't horribly bad

>we did it Batbros, the most famous capeshit character of all time beat some Z-listers

It doesn't need hype. It comes out in March.

TURN THE CRANES!

how about you two get a room

I was wondering this a few days ago too. Is it just me or has the hype seriously dropped off after that second trailer at the DC fandome. Before that it, the hype was insane like No Way Home/Infinity War tier hype. Are people just avoiding the other trailers instead? Are WB notorious for spoiling during trailers? I just see no discussion around it.

Which is odd because people suck those movies dicks now. Is it just nostalgia? The kids who grew up on it now old enough to look at it with rose tinted glasses?

This is actually normal, MCU friend. Movies are discussed after they're seen. The hype you talk about w NWH was the cheap, brilliant marketing stroke of "OMG are Toby and Andrew gonna be in it or what!?!?"

I used to have Batman fatigue, now I have Batman exhaustion

>Which is odd because people suck those movies dicks now.

Because No Way Home made people actually give a shit about Garfield for the first time

Then just don’t watch it nigga? Lol they ain’t gonna stop making them just cause you specifically are a big bay

The fundamental problem. Collectivist attitude has seeped into the very foundations of writing and made every work completely irrelevant on its own, except for how it can serve the greater brand.

Not the user, but I think this is just a result of oversaturation

>Afleck is still the 'current' Batman
i thought he quit