Yfw the 40K animation we finally will get that will be about the Primaris and NOT the Firstborn

>yfw the 40K animation we finally will get that will be about the Primaris and NOT the Firstborn

Attached: C0E65518-6D8B-489E-A9B5-6589843D8CB9.jpg (893x568, 84.79K)

Giving up the Darth Vader respirator mask was a mistake. It was much more grim and alien

WH40 is dead, user. Corporate woke globalist agenda killed it.

I always wonder how are you supposed to swing your weapon or do any kind of elaborate arm gesture with a pauldron that big without assuming some horizontal position in midair.

I've always wondered where the new mags are stored for Boltguns.

secondaries doomposting really need to get a grip

how has the "woke globalist agenda' affected 40k at all

We always have our imagination. They can't kill that from us.

Attached: 1574562913777.jpg (474x389, 13.1K)

40K isn’t even woke yet bro.

I'll be honest, I never got the appeal of this shit

That’s because you have no taste.

Its kind of like star wars except the force is hell instead and lives up the "war" part a hundred fold

That's the thing though, it feels like everything is so exaggerated to ridiculos levels that there's nothing to really care about in the setting, it does look cool though I have to admit

I like the setting itself more than each of the individual parts. 1d4chan wiki is a fun read, but v 2008 (more like 2000 and late).

Why it's always 40K why not Fantasy or AoS? 40K is the most overrated Warhammer.

been thinking about how a Warhammer fantasy show could be, you see some rank and file soldier hold the halberd phalanx while deamons and chaos spawn come bearing down on them, or even something more everyday like beastmen or norscans (to get into the current viking hype) would be cool.

I think a fantasy show would be more soulful than anything 40k could make, although I think there live action esienhorn show is either cancelled or in development hell since theres been no mention of it in like a year

The tongue-in-cheek ultraviolent and BRUTAL space Tolkien setting was fun if you're into Heavy Metal and such
But then it leaned too heavy into the grittiness and serious aspect and hasn't recovered since

Attached: 1419715752902.gif (240x180, 651.65K)

TTS will always be superior

I was thinking of something like Gotrek and Felix. Two friends going on adventures and protecting the world from evil forces.

Attached: G&F.png (431x672, 428.02K)

Fantasy is dead. AoS killed it.

Lord you lying.

>Implying anyone can tell your blue space knights apart.