My Pride vs. I Hope So

Which one do you prefer?

Attached: Без названия6_20220204112429.png (642x262, 205.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-O56V_AAQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn you just made me feel old as fuck and sad for never learning to draw well enough to start a webcomic back when I was a teenager and shitty writing was excusable.
You've really hurt me user, you fucked up my whole day. I was going to get some pizza and go visit my uncle to watch Three Stooges with him and now I just feel like shit. I haven't been able to find friends in years. The last online community I was a part of was /mlp/ in Season 2. I haven't been happy for something or felt like I belonged somewhere since 2014. Damn, son.

Anyway My Pride, but only because I haven't even heard of I Hope So.

Never heard of I Hope So... it is another gay lions crap?

Git gud, fag
>gay lions crap
Yeah.
The creator of I Hope So initially made a review where they seethed about My Pride youtu.be/y-O56V_AAQg
Then they made a not!MyPride webcomic, which is supposed to be a rewrite of the series without plot holes, except it has alot more trannies in it

I've seen a bit of both. My Pride was hilariously bad with the constant pain and drama nobody could take seriously. I've read a few pages of I Hope So and the art's good, but it's way too boring and drawn out.

I haven't heard of I Hope So before. I enjoy watching My Pride but I also have a lot of complaints about it. One of them being that they can animate movement of the characters but not lipsync? It really bothers me that they can open and close their mouths one singular time, why not just loop the open and close of it to the sound of the voice as bare minimum? Compared to the other works TribbleOfDoom ever made, this one is the best. Cow of the Wild was too stupid, and I remember that person having a different fox one and a Warrior Cats animation that seems to have been taken down but both were forgettable anyway. But some of the obnoxious voice acting is still present in My Pride

Why do you care so much about lip sync? Mouth movement isn't interesting especially with an artstyle like that. I'm glad they spent more time on subtle facial cues that correlated with the character's intentions, instead of making everything look static.

It looks so awkward with the mouth agape but everything else has movement, and lipsync doesn't take that long to add. Just delay the release of the animation for another week at most to add it in.

Most lion characters barely look like lions anymore. Yeah, they need distinguishing features and stuff, but Lion King managed without them just fine and it looks more authentic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220105-024036_Brave.jpg (1080x1678, 409.74K)

first post reletable post, I feel that whenever I see those old fnaf sfm animations 6-7 years ago, wanted to try my hand at them at the time but was too entrenched in cringe culture to have the confidence to produce and publish anything and now it's too late to get my foot in the door

Why would it be late? Be glad you didn't leave traces on the internet when you were a underage pretentious retard. Now is the perfect time.

>Lion King
>Warrior Cats
What will be the next big thing re: felines?

Lionfags are the new wolfaboos and warriorcoomers

Could be wrong but I think the creator of I Hope So is the same person who made the "Give Elsa a Girlfriend" artwork that appeared on a lot of media articles before Frozen 2 came out

Attached: elsa-and-girlfriend.jpg (502x502, 114.89K)

>new
Missed the popularity of Impressive Title and FeralHeart, didn't you?

Attached: Ei9lfczXcAI6f6d.png (722x444, 486.12K)

>except it has alot more trannies in it
As in, literal tranny lions? Cause that, at least, would be new

God I love lions.

Attached: 1628458079505.png (1092x1434, 2.1M)

Nice blog post.

Attached: tumblr_d1d68ba0849872b85450885cb7781c0e_c5fe92bc_1280.png (1280x1521, 526.44K)

Yiff in hell.

Is... is this serious or is the author just joking around? With woke people one can never tell...

Attached: 16999276.jpg (346x250, 32.99K)

what in the hot crispy kentucky fried fuck is this cringe

It's based on a meme. But still, each 'tribe' in the series has at least two trannies in it

Thanks for the video, I saw parts of it while in the shitter, maybe I will watch it full later.
Funny enough, most of the creator's complains seemed pointed at scenes and shit I didn't like either... except her reason for not liking them is that they are:
>Not woke enough
>The wrong type of woke

It is curious how these people end up feeling like a snake devouring their own tails.

Tempest is a cute.

Attached: tumblr_b89e12b2cb3370def10e2816a5be5245_26b9a2ab_640.jpg (296x298, 19.58K)

And why do they never know how claws work?
Claws can't make axe wounds. They serve as 'hooks' more than anything.

Attached: tumblr_d72354358cafbd5fe35c4658e2bf756a_abbc289e_400.png (400x401, 102.22K)

>It's based on a meme
Thought it was familiar.

>each 'tribe' in the series has at least two trannies in it
On one hand, I'm actually curious to see how that works... but on the other hand, I ended up so exhausted after My Pride's shit I don't wanna see/read more lionfics.

Also, are lions now doomed to be the gayest animal in the planet just because their groups are called "prides"?