How would an evil Katara work? She's already a self-righteous stick in the mud like Azula

How would an evil Katara work? She's already a self-righteous stick in the mud like Azula.

Attached: l-intro-1636988192.jpg (1600x900, 128.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjsFM7o2bl0?t=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine her but like Annie Wilkes

Her worse traits are holding grudges and letting it blind her judgement temporarily while also being fiercely loyal with a bit of cockiness an ego, I imagine it would be becoming obsessed with something and reaching the point where she'll go to any lengths to prevent tragedy/bad things from happening to the point she comes to the conclusion that she starts justifying doing some really morally dubious stuff.

Then you just slip down that slop further and further till she's hurting innocents. Basically a slower descent into becoming Hama.

Imagine it. A twisted, sadistic Katara controlling the innocent boys of the Southern Water Tribe with perverse domineering. She floods young men with hormones whenever they see her, sets their hearts racing with subtle bloodbending, and because the tribe is isolated out in the tundra, there is no authority to stop her.

Oh, the elder women can roll their eyes and disapprove, but they can't do anything. She's young and strong, practiced in her art, her body's lithe movements irresistable to the young men who, without their warrior fathers, lack direction and purpose. They find it in the warm glow of Katara's igloo, as late into the night they gather for her sacred mass.

There, the weakest boys are subjected to Katara's bloodbending, their limbs made to undergo training manouevres again and again, until they move like limp puppets, their young bodies far beyond the capacity of such torture.

The strong boys are rewarded. Fatty seal meats and honeyed alcohol makes them feel like kings, until at Katara's whim they gladly become slaves. Each boy gives of his youthful stamina and burning teenage lust as they are ascended to the honoured guard and allowed the privilege of mounting their goddess, one after the other.

And what about Sokka? The boy who would be their general if not for this depravity? Katara keeps him to herself, the last memento of her long-gone father. Only his seed is allowed to remain in her, only he can sleep in her bed. He is the only boy she will hold when he cries, the only one who's flesh she'll balm after whipping. Among the broken men of the tribe, he is practically a god.

Attached: X.jpg (371x371, 22.17K)

Au where something horrific happens to one of her friends due to bullshit politics and works with azula to stomp out would be threats to the politics she's trying to protect. High profile diplomats just can't stop getting their boats sunk in the middle of the ocean or drowning in bathtubes.

Know how everything has to be her way? Imagine that but taken to its logical conclusion with blood bending.
There, done.
>I'm a good person, I made them do the right thing
>Yes, you MADE them do the right thing

damn nigga just write the fic already

>extremist water tribe genociding remnant fire colonies
I mean water kills fire so yeah

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Imagine Azula, but actually strong enough to win.

Attached: 5038967.gif (300x250, 35.89K)

Did you guys know that originally Katara was the chosen one and the show was called The Last Waterbender?

She could make you erect with blood bending.
Just imagine the smug look on her face afterwards.

Most of Azula's success comes from being incredibly cunning and manipulative, Katara is the stronger bender because she's better at improvisation an adapting midfight by the end of the show but she also isn't someone who plans. I imagine she'd get outsmarted a lot or just yeeted by better benders if she was the bad guy as is.

Attached: Katara's into it.png (1757x1311, 2.83M)

Like this

Attached: ftf77z2dpvv51.jpg (1200x675, 116.12K)

>sadistic incestuous god-queen Katara
why can't we have nice things?

Attached: [AAAAAAAAAAAA].gif (498x280, 3.88M)

Was she possessed by a demon for that 1 frame?

She is helping the avatar. she is evil in my opinion

it's not just one frame
youtu.be/TjsFM7o2bl0?t=145

Just a dumb idea of mine, but I was wondering, Since waterbenders are stronger during a full moon and being associated with wolves , how about having Katara unaware becoming the plot twist werewolf due her being cursed by a vengeful wolf ghost.

Attached: view.jpg (1080x1080, 100.54K)

>how about having Katara unaware becoming the plot twist werewolf
What?

AWWWWWWOOOOOO goes the wolf. ;) that reminds me of Gargoyles when one of the characters turn into a werewolf.

Fucking gay

Guess we can rest easy knowing you will never be an author / writer