How do you kill God?

Attached: main-qimg-3d4dbcdbad00dc10a2236fca32e6db21-lq.jpg (602x462, 116.48K)

Let an absolute fuckwit write him to not be god and then kill whatever's left.

By showing him this terrible scan, not even with omniscience could he read this.

Capeshit power level autism is actually satanic.

Better resolution.

Attached: RCO009_1576815252.jpg (1600x1230, 913.59K)

Starlin will do anything to jerk off Thanos, that's how. Toaa's existence kills all stakes anyway, he should stay dead.

Build a bigger gun

You let Jim Starlin write the book as another exercise in Thanos-wank

>Toaa's existence kills all stakes anyway
How?

>How do you kill God?

By looking at God square in the face and say "I don't believe in you"

By unlocking the true power of autism.

Atheism*

Is there a difference?

it's a representation of authors who can do literally anything with no justification whatsoever besides "I wanted this to happen so it did". Immortal Hulk's ending sucked ass because the big reveal was the fact that Toaa was just fucking around this whole time

So it's not so much TOOA's existence that is the problem, but more hack writers who use it as a crutch to tell their shit stories?

the fact that this crutch exists in the first place and occasionally does shit in-universe instead of at least staying impartial and observing without interfering is already a problem

>and occasionally does shit in-universe instead of at least staying impartial and observing without interfering is already a problem
That I actually do agree with. I think the problem is that the idea for something like TOOA isn't a bad one, but it just doesn't gel well with something like cape comics which is known for it's power wank fests.
If you set a boundary for cape writers, many of them will want to break it just to wank their own stories/characters, even if it ruins the overall narrative of the universe.
If they were hired to write a LotR story, they'd make Eru Ilúvatar directly interfere with shit all the time.

>it's a representation of authors who can do literally anything with no justification whatsoever besides "I wanted this to happen so it did".
The entire fucking point of ultimate beings is they should rarely if ever interfere. You don't need an ultimate being to fuck a setting with some overpowered twat that can do whatever they want. A single fucking reality warper or FTL speedster will do it and far more severely than a god.
>Immortal Hulk's ending sucked
Yes, it did, but that was more a function of TOAA being written badly rather than it existing. Usually he's just minding his own damn business.

Having LITERALLY ANY CHARACTER THAT ISN'T A SUPERVILLAIN be spending their time creating gamma freaks would be shitty writing.

>If they were hired to write a LotR story, they'd make Eru Ilúvatar directly interfere with shit all the time.
Eru gets an arrow inbetween the eyes. "This is what you get for inventing evil." - Legolas

>muh ‘God is only alive if he has worshipers’ copout
That’s fucking lame. Besides, it’s a fucking paradox. In order to kill God you need to tell him you don’t believe in him, right? But if you didn’t believe in him you wouldn’t be trying to kill him, would you? Also:
>looking God directly in the face
>”I don’t believe in you.”
Lmao, you’d have to either be delusionally retarded or just plain lying.

>If you set a boundary for cape writers, many of them will want to break it just to wank their own stories/characters, even if it ruins the overall narrative of the universe.
that's the thing, what's even the point of Toaa when to not break narrative he needs to do absolutel nothing and Jobbing Tribunal already exists to serve the role of a cosmic punching bag? Just remove him out of the equation altogether.
>The entire fucking point of ultimate beings is they should rarely if ever interfere.
which will only work until some retard introduces "a new epic threat so dangerous even X will be forced to interfere [and then job to artificially inflate the stakes]". Establishing that something that should never ever happen in comics is just asking for future writers to make it happen to create cheap hype.
>A single fucking reality warper or FTL speedster will do it and far more severely than a god.
yeah and them existing with powers that potent without solving every problem in existence and only jobbing every Tuesday is a good example of shit writing as well. Either nerf them into oblivion, limit the effectiveness of their powers or kill them off entirely. I can't take any threat seriously when I know that somewhere on the planet there is Scarlet Bitch, who can turn that threat into a shampoo bottle, is doing fuck all because plot would get solved in seconds with her being present.
>Yes, it did, but that was more a function of TOAA being written badly rather than it existing. Usually he's just minding his own damn business.
then what's the point of him if his existence doesn't break the setting only when he's doing nothing, and when he does something it inevitably leads to dumb bullshit like Starlin's wank or IH's ending?
>Having LITERALLY ANY CHARACTER THAT ISN'T A SUPERVILLAIN be spending their time creating gamma freaks would be shitty writing.
that's debatable, but this point is neither here nor there so eh