What are your predictions for the "MCU" X-Men?

What are your predictions for the "MCU" X-Men?

Attached: xm.jpg (1200x1600, 494.21K)

I hope they find a way to open on a new note and save Magneto for a later film

Mr. Sinister will be the first villain
Stories will focus more on Cyclops and JEan than Wolverine and Professor X
lots of disney series

Black Cyclops
Hispanic Beast
Asian Jean Grey
Indian Gambit
Storm
And probably black Magneto or Xavier

It's going to suck, that's my prediction.

Hopefully we get a comic accurate Wolverine suit

Attached: 2D780ACA-196F-4478-B44B-988C4BABD76F.jpg (1000x572, 96.18K)

Anti-Cinema

It will be a shallow representation of the X-Men with equally shallow “drama” palatable to children. It will visually resemble the comics more than FoX-Men did but won’t have as much depth. Don’t expect anything on the level of quality as Logan, Days of Future Past. or even X2.

Attached: B99EC36A-6E42-4D0F-9F03-93FB0DFAD3FA.jpg (430x430, 59.55K)

the first movie will be about a random low level villain and mainly be about establishing 5 main characters plus Professor X
the first movie will have a post credit stinger setting up Captain Britain, who will most likely be Betsy Braddock from the beginning
New Mutants will be a Disney Plus show about attending Xavier's academy
any big characters left over that aren't part of the main X-Men group or New Mutants will get their own movie or show that will go by any of the random X-Team names, and some of them might even have solo movies/shows depending on who they are
it'll all be building up for 10 years so that they can "do Dark Phoenix right"
Avengers vs. X-Men will happen at some point

if they do that I hope they actually explore mutant school concept

>it'll all be building up for 10 years so that they can "do Dark Phoenix right"
If they have any sense, they won't go near Dark Phoenix at all, rather than a third attempt nobody wants.

I’m gonna get shit for saying this but scrap Chuck and Mags. You’re not gonna get any better than Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan. They can be in flashbacks, but let Bub and Scott take their roles.

>the first movie will be about a random low level villain
You know this is true

>X-Men

More like 'The Mutants'

Total speculation, but I'd like to see a throwback to the Outback Era of the X-Men.

>Small Team: Logan, Rogue, Storm, Peter, Betsy, Longshot and Dazzler
>Magneto and Charles had a secret duel a few years before we encounter them and disappeared after the snap but never resurfaced after everyone came back. Whereabouts of both unkown.
>Due to some kind of world altering event super event they help save, they're now invisible to camera's, radar and satellite detection.
>They're treated almost like an urban myth, showing up to save mutants in the sewers of New York, the mountains of Canada, the slums of Madripoor or the island of Genosha.
>They might the Marauders,and cyborgs led by Mister Sinister.

Attached: w06h72wqmhz61.jpg (900x577, 147.34K)

You ready? It’s the Fox X-Men. Just now in the MCU. Marvel had a real problem bringing mutants into the MCU and thought this was the best way “reverse house of m” by Wanda at the end of Doctor Strange 2. The multiverse isn’t really fixed and variants are all just living in the MCU now. In Secret Invasion the Skrulls use this to their advantage to infiltrate by saying they are variants of characters like Ant-Man and Falcon Captain America.

Kitty says the N-word
Mystyque creampies her own butthole
Beast gets a cellphone

>No Wolverine
>No Professor X
>No Magneto
>Not even called X-Men
I can already see Marvel pulling this stupid shit like they did with Spiderman and fans will still eat this shit up like pigs.

Dazzler would be a nice character to make contemporary.

Despite having way more on the Bose social commentary it will be way less impactful because the key to discussing those kinds of topics is in being blunt and sometimes confrontational, and that’s something Disney will never do. Remember the super bleak opening to the original where Erik is ripped away from his family at Auschwitz while she screams and cries? Disney would never have the balls to show that shit.

Attached: 794ABD68-7BD3-4A4B-B8D5-41A25923AE8B.jpg (1280x720, 35.9K)

Will they hire the same guy who wrote X3 and Dark Phoenix?

There’s gonna be a bunch of race swaps this time. Not Wolverine tho since he needs to do solo movies.