Why did marvel and dc movies never boost comic sales as anime adaptation always do...

why did marvel and dc movies never boost comic sales as anime adaptation always do? kimetsu went from selling 30k per volumes to outselling the entire industry thanks to its anime adaptation,

Attached: kny outsells entire comic industry.jpg (640x599, 79.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/amp/new-research-shows-trolls-dont-just-enjoy-hurting-others-they-also-feel-good-about-themselves-145931
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me no like western comics
me like manga
me post on Any Forums dumping on western comics to reach bump limit

Attached: brainlet pepecopters.png (216x233, 8.75K)

Because comics/animation in the west is retardedly seen as kid shit unless you're a Simpsons ripoff (Family Guy, Futurama, American Dad, etc)

>LOL LE EPIC EAST VS WEST THREAD
Scientific studies have provided irrefutable evidence that trolls are extremely severely mentally ill.
theconversation.com/amp/new-research-shows-trolls-dont-just-enjoy-hurting-others-they-also-feel-good-about-themselves-145931
Therefore, each and every single troll both needs, and deserves to be subjected to immediate, involuntary and indefinite institutionalization not only for their own good, but for the greater good of human civilization.
Trolling is also against Global Rule 3.
10+

Weebs are worse than horsefags. Change my mind.

East vs West
Alright folks time to hide the thread.
You know the drill

Attached: 20220202_211000.jpg (815x606, 50K)

This

How come people from Any Forums can raid Any Forums not the other way around? I don't even frequent this board that often but whenever I'm here there is always at least one thread full of east vs west disputes. If you ever go to Any Forums there's almost no mention of Any Forums shit ever.

Attached: 1641964030052.gif (300x300, 957K)

what if Goldie were inflated to an enormous size

Attached: goldie (4).png (246x654, 227.44K)

because Any Forums constantly leaps at bait, and Any Forums uses the CORRECT button in response without needing to be taught. For those of you new, the correct button is NOT the post button.

Any Forums is a ghost town compared to other boards. Stupid New fag!!

>oh look it's this thread again

because in the end nobody cares about the SJW corporate globohomo shitfest of Marvel and DC

Taking all bets on how long till the thread is nuked due to OP trolling and there not being anything worth saving. I've got my money on within the next half hour.

because marvel and dc don't tell stories
and don't write stories

Because Any Forums is the "mods" precious pet board and are more than willing to let Any Forums burn to ashes and cinders if it means making those sociopathic spoiled brats happy.

Walking Dead, Invincible, Watchmen, The Boys, Umbrella Academy, they all got boosts from their live action adaptations. It comes down to having the right product on hand to take advantage.

Because we have people treat this place as their refugee camp for off-topic garbage
Any Forums's moderation is also the ideal but not the standard

It's a moderately fast board compared to the likes of /m/, /an/, /ck/, and /toy/

Bruh, it's actually corrupt on Any Forums's ends
Remember the Duck Nuns shit?
It's from a Japanese artist yet the posts that kept calling it out for not being Any Forums were deleted left and right

Demon Slayer's so overrated.

bump

Attached: 1642567902808.jpg (750x648, 62.94K)

Invincible's boost last year simultaneously made have hope and feel nothing but bitter, frustrated rage
I like Invincible, I think it's a good series but the fact that it only got widespread attention on this board was when the show came out and people started reading it for the first time because of it made me want to bash my head onto a wall
Invincible isn't an obscure work, it never was for comic standards
It's basic bitch, entry level capeshit beyond Marvel and DC
And it wasn't just cartoonfags either, people who already read comics but solely Marvel/DC/licensed gave it a chance

>It's from a Japanese artist yet the posts that kept calling it out for not being Any Forums were deleted left and right
japanese nuns are Any Forums, I thought you'd learnt your lesson back then but it seems you need a longer vacation

This.
Remeber the MOTHS of Conan threads before one Daffy poster left him so BTFO that he never showed his face on Any Forums again?

Don't forget Any Forumsco/. My god, that was cancer. 24/7 threads that were over 30% page 1 bumps (I did the math one time), and even launched a raid on the IT HURTS!! thread. All that while the mods were more focuced on Hunger Games threads

If it's a Japanese artist and has ZERO western people on board, it's not fucking Any Forums
It's country of origin is Japan

It's one of the lesser media boards, but Any Forums still gets a lot of traffic compared to something like /o/.

Any Forums has actual moderation, something every other board lacks.

Didn't Demon Slayer also outsell literally every other manga besides Jujutsu Kaisen?

Is what someone who knows literally nothing about western animation would say.

That's only in america, I'd say stick to anime but you don't know shit about that either.

Any Forums has some based mods in all honestly.
Also, I like how they have a report option for anyone who's just trying to fling some shit.

Man, that would help nuke every Marvel VS DC thread.

Attached: 1592583386302.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

/po/ has moderation
I'm dead serious
Any Forums raided it for a day because of Labo but then all the shitposts were deleted, the threads that were bumped off were recovered, and the mods made sure nobody would even dare make a shitpost again