The Great Debate

Craig of the Creek vs Proud Family

Attached: craig of the creek.jpg (3839x1147, 791.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YH0o-zofRsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Craig of the Creek better, cast is more likable and the dad doesn't get mistreated for no reason.

The banter between Oscar and Suga Momma is some of the funniest dialogue in the series.

Proud Family is probably lesser show in terms of quality but it feels a lot more earnest and natural. Craig can feel a bit by committee and bland at points but it's perfectly watchable

This sums it up.

>Proud Family is probably lesser show in terms of quality
How?

"Great" is a strong word. Who even watches Craig of the Creek other than blue-haired anorexic white women?

The animation can look pretty awkward in motion(though it does have some good art direction on paper) and some of the plots and gags can be pretty stupid, also fuck Penny's friends. Proud Family has higher highs and lower lows then Craig but it also feels like the show was written by real humans and not a inoffensive robot algorithm. Craig is a consistent product with higher production value but Proud Family has a bit more of an edge and feels like a more realistic portrayal of a middle class black family

I'd say proud family because they actually feel like a modern black family.

That's because it was actually made by black people while Craig was thought up by a couple of whites.

I don't care.

Proud family was fantastic.
But by going by these faggot in the purple I hate this craig show. Just something about this kid angers me.

probably because the proud family was created by black people, and even had the same writers that were responsible for the Parkers.

COTC was created by white dudes, and liberal minded black people and you can tell in a heartbeat.

COTC has a lot of childlike creativity that shows today are missing. Proud Family was straight up just fuckin' weird.

Proud Family has the better theme song
youtu.be/YH0o-zofRsA

this, Craig family is too generic, raceswap them and they stay almost the same

Proud Family is based and was created by a real Black Man
Craig of the Creek is for Bucks and was made by Jews

How does the proud family feel like a black family?

You have to be black to know.
Honestly the only thing that sets it back a peg is being a kid's show otherwise you could have Suga Mama drinking rum.

Why does Craig literally look like a monkey?