I just wanna go back to reading Superman comics. DC should always have one great Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman...

I just wanna go back to reading Superman comics. DC should always have one great Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman writer on every title. Hell, Aquaman doesn't even have a comic anymore.

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1crS0DDq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman
You seem to be forgetting someone, user.

Attached: 190-1901166_martian-manhunter-pre-crisis-dc-comics-martian-manhunter.jpg (300x606, 105.63K)

Don't we all?

>Aquaman doesn't even have a comic anymore.
Dude has 3

Attached: Aquaman_Green_Arrow_Deep_Target_Vol_1_1_Reis_Variant.jpg (1332x2048, 761.72K)

Robin and Flash are good. Maybe Jurassic League will be good.

Too bad. Twitter doesn’t want that. And Twitter controls DC Comics.

So why don't you read it? Clark's title is the best it's been since before 2010.

I'm waiting.

>”I just wanna go back to reading Superman comics”
>Posts Bendis era panel.

Well, actually, it's from December 2020, so it's Shaner on Strange Adventures era Superman. Not great either, but we both that's not what either of us meant posting Shaner Superman.

>reading Superman comics

Superman mini series (2019-2022):
pastebin.com/1crS0DDq

Attached: Superman - Red and Blue (2021) 06 Evan %22Doc%22 Shaner textless.jpg (1869x2827, 844.45K)

I don't understand casuals. Why read through this garbage just because it's a mini and so you don't have to think about (read: put effort into) continuity?

>forgetting someone

Attached: exactly.jpg (376x479, 59.61K)

>continuity
sigh

-2018-2022 current Superman/Action on-goings suck
-Rebirth Action also sucked
-Nu52 Superman sucked bigly;
-most of Nu52 Action sucked
-2009-2011 pre-FP Superman sucked big time.
1987-1999 Superman/Action was mostly hot garbage

You didn't even hear my point. Those minis are garbage, they aren't worth reading just because you can turn your brain off. Also, current Action is brilliant, and you clearly aren't reading it.

Johnson sucks. Why do you specify Action though, user. I stopped reading his Superman early on.

Because he's not writing Superman, moron. You don't even know what's going on, yet you're all too ready to dismiss it. Can't expect nothing more from Any Forums.

You're right, user. I didn't realise they cancelled his Superman, as I thought Taylors gig was running concurrently. His early work post-Bendis sucked. Is it any different to then, or more of the same \ expanded on that.

Posts like this make me feel like I’m completely divorced from humanity.

Posts like this make me wonder if I'm the only one on Any Forums who reads comics.