This kills the /k/ poster

How will larpers ever recover?

Attached: CAC4A2A1-27D6-412A-8B87-B17CA6ACAB24.png (1125x2436, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Smashes_the_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the part where they think they’ll make him a black marine coming home from war

By ignore that post and going off the decades of history the punisher has.

Place your bets folks, how will they twist him into being anti-gun

>inb4 reboot into story about single dad coming out the closet and marrying a black drag queen
its almost like marvel/dc dont want to sell comics anymore

>they’ll make xir a BIPOC gendyrfluid demisexual marine coming home from garrison bullying-induced PTSD medsep
Fixed for you.

>"the people we don't like are using the symbol of a character that does what needs to be done even when the corrupt government doesn't want it to be done. And mostly in the exact situation where the corrupt government doesn't want it done."
>"we can fix this by making said anti corruption character into a globohomo mouth piece and calling anyone that likes the original character a nazi."
This is like Ford putting the mustang badge on an electric cross over. If you don't like the mustang, just stop making the mustang.

Hey how well did that Pepe reclamation work?

>Getting identity from comics

Attached: 1633842101320.png (604x717, 813.79K)

Attached: E9B3FA14-0F68-42D0-9357-599525BE0F9F.png (1125x2436, 3.44M)

he will be a half black half chinese gender fluid disabled activist who was wounded when a group of rampaging KKK members (drawn by guest artist horsey) open fire on him with ar 15s with 50 rnd mags painted with confederate flags while yelling the gamer word

There's an easy, non retarded way to solve this

Do like this but with skinheads and the Punisher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Smashes_the_Klan

>Being this new
Faggots who slap Punisher skull decals on everything have been looked down upon for a very long time. Also you're only saying LARP because it's FotM, you probably don't even know what it stands for. Dumb phoneposter.

>be klansmaen
>engage in legally protected free speech
>attacked by an illegal alien
so who is the hero/s here?

I saw something recently of him in a ninja get up

Fuck I meant to link the original 1946 one where they got all the actual KKK rituals and codewords and put them in the radio show.

I don't read or watch anything from marvel or dc, I don't care what they do with their bullshit ip.

>>Any Forums

>two retards fighting, which one is a genius?

Are you dumb?

You know those are both Jewish companies, right? It was never about the comics sales. It was always about the propaganda value. They are cashing in all of their chips now. We are in the final stages.

>police and armed servicemen wearing punisher logos is a problem
>the solution is to make a black man a mass murdering psycho instead

The mental gymnastics are breathtaking

You can make the next punisher a black mtf transgender who preaches about dilating and misgendering people. It still won't change the people who view Frank Castle as a vigilante worth looking up to. The only way you can get them to leave is to either spam the black tranny everywhere (lol when real punisher adaptations can barely survive) or wait until everyone who cared dies. Conway will die before they do.