What is your favorite strawman that backfired at his author's face?

What is your favorite strawman that backfired at his author's face?

Attached: colonial man new guy.png (640x570, 496.69K)

judge dredd as a whole

Context on Colonial Man? Did white people just really like him?

Guy had more memes and colonial man is a series on Netflix called mr. sunshine

warhammer 40k

Luna's problem is he targets white people but doesn't know how to write for them. He thinks that if he writes honestly and shows the experience that people will understand when that just isn't the case for Americans.
Question for the white people, how do you absorb knowledge about the world? If you're shown something that you can't specifically associate with can you still empathise? I swear I'm not roasting I'm genuinely asking.

/thread

Roscharch?

Attached: red pill skull.jpg (674x1024, 272.57K)

Any Forums occasionally writes treatments for a Colonial Man series.

>If you're shown something that you can't specifically associate with can you still empathise?
you do realize White people are the only race with any empathy, right? it's why half of them believe in stupid shit like reparations and CRT

I still can't believe that "new guy" comic. How does showing the slightest bit of empathy for some rich dude that got robbed (and yes, we know the author had a certain rich guy in mind, but the new guy might have no clue who that person even is) make them the antagonist?

Josh tried to dab at the Iron Fist live action series

Attached: joshua luna iron fist.jpg (794x1200, 283.36K)

>judge dredd as a whole
based

Attached: Democracy.jpg (1104x1530, 418.02K)

author is a tranny and HRT rotted his brain

>If you're shown something that you can't specifically associate with can you still empathise? I swear I'm not roasting I'm genuinely asking.
Like what?

I can but it may feel odd. Like how Confucians didn't cut their hair. I can understand why they don't do it but it seems like an odd thing to care about.

I empathized with Mirabel in Encanto in spite of being my family's only daughter and the one who carries the weight since I'm the oldest (in this side of the family anyway, my family is way more split and separated than the one in Encanto as well).

I honestly think the race/gender of a character doesn't matter too much, but I understand the want to be represented more. I just think certain media doesn't understand that you have to have a character be a character and have a story be a story first before weaving anything about race and/or gender into (unless it's specifically talking about race and gender) it.

Vroom vroom!

not only that, but new guy's earnest surprise and apparent happiness at the self insert sarcastically saying they were gonna be friends?

How oblivious do you need to be to not realize how much of an asshole you've made yourself look here?

Attached: 5a1.jpg (680x593, 74.6K)

That's how the UK's election system works.

Here's a genuine question for you, do you really believe any race cares about others besides white people?

>condidates

>North Korean propaganda depicts Americans as savage brutes
>emasculated by the fact that they're led by a woman
>American's reaction to this: Why did they make us such badasses and why is the fox lady so sexy?

Attached: Jockwolves.png (720x576, 310.6K)

New Guy memes were pretentious circlejerking garbage and I'm tired of pretending they weren't

>t. checkmark

One of the only things I can't relate to is the complete disconnection that the average nigga has to the linear nature of time.
Like, if a human were to make the poor decision to rob a gas station, it would go something like
>I want their money, even though it's wrong and the cops might show up and arrest me.
>Oh shit, the cops showed up and are arresting me.
>I really shouldn't have robbed that gas station.
To the average nigga, it goes
>Imma rob dat joint. Cops are FUTURE NIGGA'S problem!
>EY YO WHAT THE FUCK WHY I BEIN ARRESTED? THAT WAS ALL PAST NIGGA WHO DID DAT!

That series would unironically be kino
>Colonial Man goes to learn the ancient arts from a mystical man said to live in China
>Goes to Hong Kong
>Meets an old British colonial administrator
>Montage of him fighting old men with mutton chops in three-piece suits

What's the QRD on the left character?

see

Kind of a point of failure if every race has a bad experience with white people taking their shit.
Like if I say cultural appropriation is real, that it's a problem when a foreign dish is promoted by a white face solely because of their marketability and not cooking skill.

The North Koreans know me so well. If only femdoms who liked big muacular men like me existed. Unfortunately most women who like muscular large men are subs so I couldn't care less.