Is there ANYTHING to Power Girl besides her fat, sloshing tits? Or is she just a stacked up Supergirl?

Is there ANYTHING to Power Girl besides her fat, sloshing tits? Or is she just a stacked up Supergirl?

Attached: 1001212512961.jpg (850x1183, 250.12K)

Power Girl and all comic book women should not be treated as sex objects

Attached: 2021.05.14-04.54-boundingintocomics-609eab3c53e66.png (535x257, 25.4K)

>fat, sloshing tits

What else is needed?

She's snarky, I guess??

I do enjoy her whole 'tired and frustrated with all the comic-book nonsense that keeps happening around her' attitude

Attached: 986543.png (449x303, 244.44K)

She sometimes has a fun personality to go with her tits, being kind of laid-back and sassy, when writers remember to actually give her a personality.
She works better in more lighthearted, slice-of-life style books than trying to make her a mainstream hero.

Attached: 1496638141877.jpg (630x885, 334.99K)

Attached: 1004512209847.jpg (850x1020, 557.61K)

>has a fun personality to go with her tits, being kind of laid-back and sassy

Attached: -6p4eXi2mQH5eV3fxSclcI5UHLjc4tiJdudfrU5YprcEGt7d4FvEwhjkEv_c.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Guy tends to bring out the justified femanazi out of most women

the big-sis dynamic her 2009 run gave her with Terra was cute

Attached: 5678954.png (1041x1600, 2.17M)

she has really sexy arms

I wish they do a reprint of the 2009 Power Girl comics.

Power Girl is just a parody of Superhero Females and their true shameless purpose.

So does Plastic Man and Lobo but they dont get thrashed around like Gut does.

Attached: 67899874.png (358x497, 227.42K)

>She sometimes has a fun personality to go with her tits, being kind of laid-back and sassy

Becuase its boring when comic females have that personality, besides we got Conner and Kenan for that.

He hasnt so far to harley quinn.

I've only read the Palmotti/Conner run but I have to say my favorite element is this sorta..."young woman making it in the world while still being a superhero" vibe. Like to be fair you get that with Supergirl a lot too, but Supergirl is more like a late teens early 20s kinda character, while PG is more in her 30s. At the very least in that run she kinda approaches being a superhero with a level of mundanity that makes her very endearing. Of course that's just that one run and a lot of writers have gone out of their way to make her care a LOT about what''s happening. But honestly that's not really what I want out of her anymore.

Attached: 1407947055632.jpg (1635x2513, 2.88M)

Honestly even if Powergirl wasn't an Amazonian titty monster, I'd still like her a lot just because she's just really down to earth. I enjoy watching her and Atlee hang out just as much as I enjoy watching them fight crime.

Nobody cares about a superhero whos not only extremly beautiful and a has greek goddess figure but has the personality of a struggling and quirky college student, it feels artificial that anything would make her screwed up emotionally since shes already perfect as a figure and female model figure.

Is it safe to say that Power Girl is essentially She-Hulk only less slutty? Both are career driven women who know they're hot, try to balance hero life with mundane, and both have a sense of humor.

So She Hulk wins as the superior character.

not a bad comparison actually

Attached: PG's globes.png (560x674, 810.01K)

Lame

I unironically do love PG but my god DC have had no idea what do with her for decades now. Her character as superpowered woman stranded in another universe, knowing her original universe is gone could be good but they have always reduced her to a B-Tier hero, while Supergirl soaks up all the potential PG has. Having her trying to make her way as a normal person again on Earth is good and it was in the Conner run, but it's so limiting. She really needs to break out and do something else, leave earth or something. Last time I checked DC made her a manager at a call centre for C-Tier heroes, what an insult.

Attached: 1638407281698.jpg (1080x1350, 174.08K)

Karen is tight like skinny Jeans
Jen has a few miles on her.

Both are a good lay, but which honestly can you say is more rewarding? Karen

I want that snowglobe on the left.

>Is there ANYTHING to Power Girl besides her fat, sloshing tits?
A great pair of legs.

>Is it safe to say that Power Girl is essentially She-Hulk only less slutty?
Power Girl is Gwenpool without the 4th wall and with Supe's power set

would you mess with PG's globes anons?

Attached: 4520.png (1046x553, 791.04K)

I'd ejaculate all over her globes (tits) if you know what I am saying

PG canonically has a visible camel toe.

Attached: 1636337506624.png (1315x1208, 2.54M)

>Power Girl is Gwenpool without the 4th wall
So exactly what I said

Its gotten to the point whwre she could have brokwn new ground if she was promoted better being a subversion of your tyoical perfect ideal mom or waifu hero, but now she doesnt stick out anymore as her big tit generic hot comic woman is established amongst every other heroine and thus she has no real purpose that other heroines already do.

Why they aren't real people

>Gwenpool without the 4th wall and with Supe's power set

Both rip off harley quinn.