Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: PLACE YOUR BETS.jpg (1298x1463, 654.31K)

The incredibles. Luisa is the only one who could put up a fight out of the Madrigals meanwhile all of the incredible know how to fight and are experienced

Probably the Incredibles:
Powers have better offensive capablties, they've trained specifically to fight, they also have experience there.

Honestly most of the Madrigals powers are limited in utility.

I'm pretty sure Luisa outclasses Mister Incredible, though. More importantly, though, the two of them are probably the only people who could continue to fight during a hurricane.

Attached: 0YMcKdrk.jpg (400x400, 19.33K)

Isabela,Pepa and Luisa Are the only combatants and the win condition for the madrigal are Isabela or Pepa going nuclear. The don't have an answer to her omega level Botanokinesis.

Attached: tumblr_3567f049f711d1f59d04746b1b8945a2_1ffa838d_400.gif (397x213, 1.74M)

And the Madrigals have instant heal snacks.
>Pepa going nuclear
The thought of rain on her wedding day caused a hurricane. There's not much chance of her *not* going nuclear if Felix gets hurt.

Attached: SENZU BEAN.png (613x762, 1.23M)

Did you forget Pixar literally says Jay Jay has ALL THE POWERS? Even if the Madrigals could make the main four Incredibles break a sweat, to actually almost defeat them, all it takes is for Jay Jay to go crazy at the sight of his family losing for him to come up with some ability to defeat all Madrigals in a flash.

With Jack Jack, or without Jack Jack? That’s the defining factor.

Hypothetically Camilo might be able to remove Jack Jack from the fight by impersonating Helen, which makes me wonder whether he could actually copy her powers. He does already shrink and grow as part of his shape-shifting, and even had a distorted face when he spazzed at learning that Mirabel found Bruno's vision so he's not necessarily limited to static forms.

This wasn't an even match up the first time you made this shitty thread, and it still isn't.

Parr's would BTFO the entire Madrigal family without breaking a sweat.

Attached: 1631317626561.jpg (646x431, 23.99K)

Mr.Incredible solos.

>rhe first time you made this shitty thread
Wasn't me, but whatevs. Your vote still counts.

Based on statements luisa is mountain level and can easily shred platinum.

>Jak Jak win because he has no limits ... okay

Attached: Wa5jWVy.jpg (800x580, 81.6K)

>BTFO the entire Madrigal family
Could any of them actually hurt Luisa? She dropped a six foot boulder on her own head and didn't even flinch.

Attached: rough indestructible surface.jpg (1920x1024, 375.51K)

Yes

She also says she can flatten diamonds. That's some pretty severe pressure.

could any of them destroy elastic girl tho didnt a bullet bounce off her and survived a missile explosion.

I don't know about destroying her, but now I really want to see some fan art of Luisa tying Helen in knots like a balloon animal.

>throw some poison gas in her face GG

Attached: tumblr_71c295f63ff85961b90d1bfa4db654f8_b136f2e3_540.gif (540x405, 1.99M)