Ice age

What are your thoughts on this franchise and its future?

Attached: 2BABDF0D-AA75-4D78-A0B4-3BBF0CDFA132.png (1920x800, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnXmGscq7OE&ab_channel=SonyDynasty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first two are fun. That's it.

Should have ended at 1, unfortunately people who like the later films keep them profitable.

ice age look like THAT???

They really should've just had made Scrat spinoff instead of Continental Drift.

I wish they properly spun off and did dinosaurs only with no mammals.

Is the new movie any good?

No

Attached: ED280CA4-3E15-4692-AE7C-39ADB32C085E.jpg (1546x840, 86.59K)

Well, no more squirrel scenes due the lawsuit means it's only redeeming thing is gone

I want to impregnate that squirrel

I miss when female anthro characters would have boobs in movies now literally the Taylor Swift husky from Sing 2 didn't have boobs fuck this sexless puritan tranny run society.

>1 was a pretty good movie and the best
>2 was a downgrade but not bad
>3 was the weakest in my opinion
>And I never watched any beyond that
Ice Age is one of those movie franchises that had a solid first entry, but is ruined by being milked for sequels.

Any more pics of her?

The new one was supprisingly fun. Not perfect but fun.

The only way it could have a chance of being interesting again, would be to focus on an entirely different cast instead of repeatedly trying to freshen up a dead horse.

>sexless puritan tranny
I think some of those terms are mutually exclusive.

What happened?

it's worth mentioning that Ice Age 1 is the only installment and Blue Sky film made pre 9/11. It came out on march 2002, but it was almost finished by september 2001

Just like Despicable Me and Hotel Transylvania

I think Ice Age 4:Continential Drift was the perfect ending to the franchise. Not only is it as close to the 1st movie in terms of being pretty good, but the villain Captain Gut really steals the show. Most of the Ice Age 'villains' are just non sentient predators, only Diego's pack leader was sentient and even then he just wanted to kill the baby as vengeance for the humans killing sabretooths and skinning them for clothes and tools, which from an animal's point of view would definitely be monstrous. Captain Gut comes along as the only other sentient antagonist and he is a true villain with his own motivations, even if they are petty, but he goes Joker level psycho when he's pissed. That movie even had a perfect ending with an equally perfect credits song, but they wanted more money so they made Collision Course which killed the franchise until the new Buck Wild shit came out and raised it from the grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnXmGscq7OE&ab_channel=SonyDynasty

Attached: Best Ice Age villain.jpg (1920x800, 362.05K)

Needs more obscure species of prehistoric mammals

Autism, and right wing cry babies like you have been doing the same thing for years.
>REEEEE muh children!!!!!!