This character is harmful for children. Children should be taught to obey authority and be respectful...

This character is harmful for children. Children should be taught to obey authority and be respectful, not delve into their childish power fantasies.

Attached: url(3).jpg (960x1440, 283.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bruv e’s a fookin green alien, if ye was so fookin dumb that ye saw ‘im as a fookin role model ye should drink a liter of vodka and drive headfirst into the 6 o’clock tram

But Zim completely obeys and respects his authorities

Attached: Almighty_Tallests.jpg (250x188, 13.33K)

This character is helpful for children. Children should be allowed a temporary mental reprieve from constantly obeying authority and being respectful, not made to be robots who contain all their emotions in an unhealthy way with no outlet whatsoever.

>Maaaan, Op! You think just 'cause someone doesn't obey authority, you can call them harmful?!?
>So I guess the old kid is harmful too, huh?
>How's it goin'?

Attached: Old_Kid.JPG.jpg (400x300, 104.87K)

Zim is obeying his orders and worships the authority, his just really bad at doing what his told.

>Dib and Zim are characters that constantly delve into power fantasies or delusions of grandeur
>Both get shit on and have worse lives for it.
Honestly the show seems to provide the very message you want it to.

Bump

Bump

>mfw watched Invader Zim during my Elementary school years
>mfw i used to imitate Zim a lot due to my autism

Attached: titan-megamind.gif (498x316, 1.22M)

You can't trick us, you alien filth

What fuckign power fantasies? He's a mostly incompetent alien who dies when touching water.

Bump

Obey authority doesn't equal never question it

Search zadr on google

Invader Zim’s world seems like utopia compared to the stupidity of clown world.

Made me laff

>Children should be taught to obey authority

No.

The anti authoritarian mindset is how you get retards rejecting vaccines.

No, that's American anti-intellectualism. There's plenty of anti-authoritarians in Europe but you don't see Europeans rejecting vaccines by the hundreds of millions.

Go back to your red board, pseudo puritan zoomer

Cope lol

>rejecting vaccines by the hundreds of millions
This is an exaggeration and a falsehood.

beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html
>As of 6 a.m. EDT Feb. 02, a total of 212,130,684 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 63.9 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.

The population of the US is just over 300 million, so there are less than 100 million people not taking the covid vaccine. Not only that, but some percentage of this number is people who CAN'T take the vaccine for various medical reasons, so even FEWER people are REFUSING the vaccine without a medical reason.

So no, Americans are not refusing vaccines "by the hundreds of millions."