Coco is a much better movie than Encanto

Coco is a much better movie than Encanto.

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1366x683, 341.17K)

>The two Disney/Pixar movies set in Latin America are the only good ones in the last 5 years

Realmente te hace pensar

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

Esto. Pero no ironicamente.

Pero Encanto es aburrida y parece que la hicieron por hacer. Coco tiene buenas canciones y tiene mejor historia.

Old bitch, only American coomers with VERY bad taste find her attractive.

And book of life is better than coco.

Ok pedo

Nah, Coco has a shit plot and an even worse villain. They unironically had the villain reveal his plans and do the retarded cliche where he leaves his mic on, like come the fuck on.

Aguántense.

Man, I like Coco and all. But Miguel figuring out that Ernesto had assassinated Hector because he re-enacted the exact same scene in one of his movies which also just happened to be playing in one of the screens at that moment, nevermind that Ernesto just happened to carry poison with him just in case he needed to kill Hector... it was just too much.
Oh, and Hector & Ernesto also had the exact same bulk when they were alive despite Hector having a very thin face, it's all WAY too contrived

Can't you just sit down and enjoy the movie?

Truth, in every possible sense of the word. The music is better, the setting is better, the characters are better, the villain is better (because they actually have one), the conflict is better (because it has real stakes, like the permanent death of a soul instead of a minor inconvenience), and lastly... Miguel feels like a real character, not an ugly self insert by the talentless writer of Encanto.

The sad part is Encanto could have been much better. But it's writing and execution was pretty poor throughout. It started as a B-tier movie that somehow managed to bungle itself down to C- grade by the end. There were a half dozen ways to fix or improve it.

Attached: 1637290945252.png (1201x576, 1.08M)

This so much.

>B tier to C tier
Holy shit I hope I'm not banned because this needs to be said: Encanto could have gone on for 2 hours at least and had an actual villain ot more characters and plot depth but chose to just be a bland family movie instead, and while I get why, it's not written well enough to work.
Wait Jesus Christ Encanto was 1 hour 49 minutes and still felt too short.

How would a writer have control over the character design

Encanto had better songs

Which is sad since the music was actually a plot point in Coco

>Encanto had better songs
Bad post.

Yes, but Encanto made it easier to imagine implied incest.

Correct. Your post IS a bad post. I can't even remember a single song from Coco.