"Remember the '50s? Remember television, Coca-Cola, and Dick Clark?"

"I remember television."

"Then come on down to Greaser's Cafe, where it's 1955 every day of the week!"

"Actual year may vary. Please consult calendar for current year."

Attached: 114560.jpg (640x480, 45.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eydLo8g0kr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor Any Forums thinks 50s hot dog ads were real life and it was somehow taken from them.

Yes jeutreun, this was a total fantasy.
youtube.com/watch?v=eydLo8g0kr8

>nobody in the 21st century has ever taken their kids to a burger joint

What's worse is old pictures of beaches and shit and how you couldn't find a fat person

And yet I'm lead to believe it's meat and animal fat consumption that's making people fat and sick

>Poor Any Forums thinks 50s hot dog ads were real life and it was somehow taken from them.
Better times are a conspiracy...
Crime statistics? Don't be silly chud

now show the tomato field in California where my grandma used to work in the hot sun all day back then to pick tomatoes used to make the ketchup on their French fries

rent free

Well, yeah...but there weren't as many fat people or people texting.

funny how Any Forums always bring crime statics except on which race are mostly pedos

Tell your illegal beaner me-ma to fuck off.
You can fuck off too, and find somewhere more welcoming.

>I have a small white penis
enjoy never getting laid loser

It's not any specific food it's just American shit. I went to Europe and ate spaghetti and bread for a month and lost 10 pounds

It's funny how your peoples were so repressed back then, that your culture is the only one in the us that actively LARPs unironically as 50s greasers

>lower obesity
>lower crime rates
>better economy
>actual high trust society
>concrete moral standards
>getting a house was something even loser bums could get as wagies

Granted it was better if you were a WASP but the longer you guys pretend things always sucked the longer things will keep sucking

I've been taking HRT for 4 years so it has to be small, you're transphobic CHUDx

This is like that video of the Florida 7-11 in the 80s which was also a cherry-picked upper middle class white neighborhood. You should see what a place like Eastern Tennessee looked like in the 50s. Didn't even have running water or electricity there.

>the longer things will keep sucking
it's not getting better anyways

MUH GOALPOSTS

>5+ workers in the kitchen just for a burger joint, all paid enough to at least support themselves
>buildings are small and there's fewer of them even in a high-traffic area
>likely the food uses actual ingredients instead of substitutes chosen because they're cheaper
and I'm supposed to believe this is the left's fault?

Attached: lunk.jpg (468x465, 25.45K)

>America is dead because of Woke SJWs

Attached: Merica.jpg (2390x3528, 1.32M)

>5+ workers in the kitchen just for a burger joint, all paid enough to at least support themselves
Nobody was supporting themselves on burger joint money in the 50s or any other time. It was a summer job for high school or college kids, just like it would be today.
>likely the food uses actual ingredients instead of substitutes chosen because they're cheaper
As if. The 50s was the beginning of the processed food diet, the diet in those times was comparative garbage.

Attached: 51764e1b4ad5fa1b4ddfedef02b4dba1.jpg (331x400, 31.17K)

>funny how Any Forums always bring crime statics except on which race are mostly pedos
>What is per capita
>What is per 10000 inhabitants
>What is jews, arabs, mexicans, north Africans and Central Americans being counted as white by official censuses
Stop stealing bikes

It's both. It really is both. Corporations are just bandwagoning on whatever movement they think will score them the most ESG points.