It's over Punisherbros, he's going to get Iron Fist'ed...

It's over Punisherbros, he's going to get Iron Fist'ed. The pro-gun pro-cop straight white male doesn't tow Marvel's line anymore.

Attached: oh no.png (714x468, 581.29K)

>Pro-Cop

Good! It's about time Marvel got rid of this relic of the past. Bury him with the other jackboot wearing mass murdering scum. Bury him like a Confederate statue.
>pro cop
Imagine being pro cop in 2022.

Why are comic industry people so scared of masculinity?

Attached: 2021.05.14-04.54-boundingintocomics-609eab3c53e66.png (535x257, 25.4K)

Why are fragile males like you so worried about it?

Only on Any Forumsmblr.

>Punisher appeal is to kill thugs
>somehow, blocking him from a zombie-killing game is a bad thing

>his entire persona is he guns down corrupt cops
>t-this bad!

So the Alt Left are now in favour of police corruption?

This. So mainstream comics and films are getting 'woke' we still have ovwr 100 years of each to entertain us. More than enough to keep you occupied.

>but women and fags and trannies and commies are taking over.

No thwy arent. They nevwr will because theg know itts better to play victim than to actually be in control.

Straight white males will never lose.

How does it feel to be soi incarnate

>hurr its okay all new media is shit
Kill yourself

How does it feel to lick boots?

>Straight white males will never lose.
explain your pathetic life, then

I dont like cops but will gladly side with them against SJW faggots trying to ruin my media as long as said cops gun you fags down

Attached: ECC702CD-459B-41DD-93DF-79759B786844.jpg (639x692, 50.07K)

>faggots trying to ruin my media
faggots? in song, tv and movies? never heard of such a thing.

Marvel and Disney's decision over Marvel Zombies is fucking baffling ever since Disney bought Marvel. First they only let villains be zombies and now they're okay with making a lot of the heroes zombies but somehow Punisher isn't okay despite the fact that he would fit in with something like this.

Like wouldn't the solution be letting Marvel Zombies use characters they don't want to give to a family friendly audience?

Marvel's been weird about the marvel zombie lines from the start. I vaguely remember EVIL DEAD VS MARVEL ZOMBIES, with Ash and Punisher.

Take the mask off and throw on a MAGA hat. Same thing.
You dunces are on a horse shoe and don't even realize it.

>NOOO I WAS SIDING WITH YOU GUYSSS!
>he cries as the cops arrest him for being inside his own home with a shotgun as his house is surrounded by antifa/blm jackoffs

They have been for a while. Look at who cheered on the mandates.

This actually happened btw

All you fuckers will be blown down