She surrendered her individuality for a boy, I'm so proud of her!

She surrendered her individuality for a boy, I'm so proud of her!

Attached: S02e01_Sam's_pink_outfit.jpg (368x734, 38.13K)

Is Crystal Cafe raiding us?

imagine how much more fun DP would be if sam weren’t in it

This but unironically.

It's not even that they need to get rid of her as much as just re-write her. A goth teen that is getting an ecto-boner off the idea of ghosts being real would have worked just fine.

Slightly off-topic but I never understood why femcels and incels don't just fuck each other

What?

Attached: Pink Sam.png (909x894, 332.91K)

I liked the original idea of her having a psychic connection with Danny but I feel like it should expand to where she could hear/feel all ghosts even before the portal opened
Her parents could never understand why she was so moody, but every time an attempt to breach dimensions was made, she could hear every detail with a splitting headache

Sam being a medium would have been kino

Imagine if she could exorcise people who’ve been possessed, or even tame a few blob ghosts to defend her

Any Forums bootleg populated by what can only be described as genderbent braincels

Why would you fuck someone you aren't attracted to? This doesn't mean that anyone is obligated just because you find them attractive of course but no one wants an incel of either sex. Not even themselves.

Oh.

Attached: Pink Sam 2.png (500x649, 183.01K)

I would have to guess each completely blames the other for all their problems

>worst girl wins
criminal

>femcels
female incels? no such thing. or very, very rare.

Attached: Femcel1.jpg (400x800, 46.88K)

The guys who actually call themselves incels are bad enough and femcels are just bad imitations of that. Femcels are like clones of retards.

Why didn't Danny ever have sex with his mom?

>braincels
Brain... celibate...? What?

Checked

They have their own website called thepinkpill and surprisingly they're mostly skinny black women.

bullshit. any one of them can get sex if they want. just checked their website. they define femcel as >A femcel or a female celibate is an adult woman who is below average in physical appearance (

Rebranding what they call themselves would help them, too.

I was going to berate you but I'm proud that you don't know enough about reddit to recognize the group name

Most guys who get labeled "incels" could go out and fuck a landwhale if they really wanted to. There's just a limit to how low they're willing to lower their standards.

>Clothing choices are how women define their individuality.
You said it, not me. She was still Sam, just wearing some makeup and some pink clothes. If you think that is selling out or changing her personality, you're retarded.

femcels want a good man who will love them, faults and all. incels want a good woman who will also love them, faults and all. why would two of the most self-centered, self hating group and undesirable groups of people want to be with each other?